Does War Tax follow the player or stay in the winner pot

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Son_of_liberty, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Does the war tax stay or go if you leave a war? I cant imagine the war tax going away but I have herd from a lot of ppl that it does. I looked threw forum and can not find anything on it so lets talk it out lol.

2. Yes. Stays. War tax only accumulates

3. Plunder leaves with the player, tax stays in the pot. 100% certain of this, both because the devs confirmed it and also my own experience with running forfeit wars. No question.

The people who tell you tax leaves are incorrect. No question.

4. Sweet so next plunder war I can have ppl jump in and out thanks for the replys!

5. You can have them jump in and out if your goal is to generate as much war tax as possible, not plunder, yes.

6. Its all about the money :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

7. An experienced player recently told me that:
    1) If someone leaves your clan, their war plunder & TAX leaves too!
    2) If the ADMIN of the clan KICKS that player out, then the war plunder & tax STAYS.

Is this true? It's quite an important part to know when managing wars...

8. 1. True
    2. False - if this is true, you would see clan at war kicking member from left to right. If you kick the wrong players that earned good amount of war plunders, you would possible ending up loosing the war :p
    3. My feed back located here: http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29575&start=10#p898316

9. hmm.... tmh's reply above seems to answer this. (tmh is so widely known as a GOD around here....).

Just trying to *confirm* this sticking point... that's all.

10. Bump, hey pokemon, look at this..

11. If you leave and reenter a war can you crystal again?

12. Yes to  n war tax will stay as I juz did a forfeit pwar although war history shows juz 700bil but I got back 208b so it stay!! Cheers

13. The tax stays for sure! Tmh is correct. I have been in 3 PWs that confirm in. There is even a name for the use of this tactic in PWs. It's called GrannyBanging or GBing (GB) for short for the guy who discovered it during the famous TMH vs Lightning PW that first eclipsed 1 trillion in plunder. Granny did not help the plunder totals but helped the tax hugely. See him at the bottom of plunder in the history. Now part of Kaw lore. Note: The use of this tactic is very hard on the OSFs, so be warned! They may never want to be in your PW again.

14. If tax stays regardless of leave vs kick, why would osfs care if plunder total is low?

15. War tax STAYS. this has been tested and confirmed by devs. Regardless of how they leave the tax stays

16. I think it because osf only get a percentage of the overall plunder even I they was the only osf they only get I believe it's 25 percet but I'm not sure

17. Ok. I've personally tried this in 2 Pwars, and both times the war tax of the players who left disappeared. Why? What am I doing wrong?