Forgotten Times Feedback

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Conqueress, Sep 25, 2010.

1. I'm someone! 

2. No offense but one person isn't much of an achievement for me

3. You need better paragraphing.

4. -.- maybe cuz TAB doesn't work in KaW!

5. Just use five spaces!
    It works fine

I use that in battle camp

6. Yeah... I'm not going to edit my 43 page story just to add 5 spaces -.-

7. Lol you're right

8. Like I have all this editing to do but I can honestly tell you editing 43 pages is a total drag. But I should probably do it soon before it grows. This is only the beginning!

And btw someone told me the beginning was slow... -.-

9. 1. You can use my name, doesn't offend me if I look stupid, I do that enough myself.
    2. I didn't mean the battle as I specified afterwards.
    3. I lost track of where this was going.

10. Meh I'm bored might as well bump

11. I agree with whoever said it was slow, it's ever so dull, there is hints of a good writter, but your too repetative & your vocabulary is a little short. You need to vallicate the reader into what u want the story to be, but all in all it's.... Ok, your too full of yourself which comes across in your writing & hey it's not an exam, what's with the endless formality?

12. I'm really glad you said so because now I'm quitting writing all my pieces of ****. Thanks for helping me make up my mind (no sarcasm intended)

13. you asked for feedback, you can't quit what you "love" everytime someone gives a bad review, you take it on board & change your mistakes.

14. I don't "love" it at all. It's a way to kill time. And I will never change my writing style so I threw it all away. Let this thread die

15. A way to kill time isn't productive, you were never goin' to be a good writter if you dent even like doing it. (sorry but I had to reply) :)

16. I don't think it's slow, you've had me hooked from the beginning!

17. chapter 10 coming soon. I have some done but won't post yet

18. sorry it sucks so much -.-

19. It's excellent, just use indetation in paragraphs.

Lol

20. I do on Microsoft word >.<