Mods not GODS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by i-Iceman, Nov 7, 2010.

1. While I think the Mods do a great job for the most part, I think at times they believe the are above the geniune players of KAW and should be held accountable when they offend people! We the average joe who spend time and money on the game if we over-step the mark can be silenced or banned so why not the Mods? last night whilst playing the game that I have become addicted too I was shocked at the post placed in WC by none other than Kool-Aid. The post while not terrible had a hint of ageism "This game is for 9 year olds - it's not a dating site". While I agree with the later part if the statement I took offence to the first part insinuating that I and many others like me were to old for the game. When I walled Kool-Aid to say that his quote had offended me this was the return post(s) I received ! ss to follow

2. the ToS states that the game is 9+ obivously you'll need to watch what you say

3. I agree with the fact that they are not Gods. However, they should have more power than the rest of us. They are individuals who have shown trustworthy-ness, and have been hand picked by the devs to help them monitor KaW. Do you think you can choose better than them???

And, no, their job is not always to be NICE. thats not a job requirement. Mainly, they have to abide by rules, not break the ToS, not abuse their powers, and keep everything under control.

No, they do not abuse their powers. Everyone who says that they did when they silenced them should STFU and take a better look at the ToS. Im not saying that you shouldnt ask, im saying that they shouldnt accuse the Mods of abusing their powers without even knowing that they broke a rule.

as for the 9+ thing: did he say that its ONLY for 9 year olds??? NO. he didnt. just because i say "pink is a girl color" or some other thing that singles out a specific group, doesnt mean that other groups cant do that thing. (lol, my class t-shirt was pink this year. -.-)

4. BTW, that was c l a s s. not a bad word. why the heck does it censor out every word with ass in it???

5. Screen shots not uploadimg ATM sorry but visit my wall and see for yourself. Not only am I dissapointed that I didn't revive and apology from Kool-Aid but I was then told that he didn't see why I could be offended. So he feels my feelings now wow!! Shocked and stunned this leave me to post the question? Do the Mods all believe thier own hype and mistake themselves as GODS?

6. Don't be a moderhator!!!

7. I believe what kool-aid was saying in his post was that little kids play this game so you shouldn't try to hook up here. I don't see how that would be offensive either....

8. [​IMG]

these are the posts by KA on your wall. any of the offensive? i dont think so.

9. I think they do a great job and kool-aid is someone I have respect for

10. Don't be so sensitive ๎Ž

11. quit complaining. If you don't like the way they do things then quit kaw. Nuff said
    :3

12. Where's the pic

13. Again I will re-iterate my opening line. While I think mods do a great job for the most part! I am not a modhater in any sense and while some may think that "MY OPINION" is sensitive, let me say this. If someone advises me that I have offended them with something I have said then I would apologise, I am not an offensive person and whilst I speak my mind, I try to do so in the proper manner perhaps if the Mod in question had worded the statement correctly something along the lines of this game can be used by people as young as 9 - this is not a dating site. Then this topic would not be here and as for the post of "the app is for 9+" this only means that it is reccomended to people of 9 and above so I fail to see why this has been posted. And for the record there is no-one on this planned that can say "I have not offended you" unless they can feel another persons feelings.

14. Well, it sounds to me as if the problem isn't with KC, but rather you. YOU choose to take offense, YOU chose to comment to Kool-Aid on it. Words mean nothing if you don't let them.

That it all๎•

15. You walked all the way around your point there... We get it, you're an idiot and hate Mods... Well, let me know how much fun it is when every other post is profane or racist... Seriously STFU and let the thread die before I permafarm you...

[​IMG]ed

16. well, thats your point. you say that KA offended you with the comment "this is a game for 9 year olds".

How is that offensive? it is a statement of fact. just like i can say "this is a game for 15 year olds" or 21 year olds, or 30 year olds. either way, it makes no difference. he didnt say it was ONLY for 9 year olds, he just said it was for 9 year olds, meaning that SOME of the players are 9.

Seriously, open a 3rd grade grammar book once in a while... -.-