Have T4's Killed LC/Reset for Bonuses?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Aquilon, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Well, this is mainly a thread for discussion, on whether the addition of tier4's (and the new ally cost/drop rates) have killed the process of resetting for those percentage boost items. Please, dont troll the crap out of this thread, keep it civilized, and just get your two cents in within a civilized manner.

Some things to consider:
    1. There is now a 20% "fee" on transfers. Basically, you only get 80% of the cash from player A to player B.
    2. Tier4 atk buildings cost 26.25B per building, while t2 guilds cost 27.72B. A full build would cost 630B at the least, and 665.28B at the most.
    3. When doing resets for items, you need enough (generally) for 4 LC's (lc1, reset, lc2, reset, lc3, reset, then lc4 and maybe BC). To transfer 11.8B for the LC, that is ~15B that the player giving will have to have. So, 60B. Then, extra for the BC after (cuz im sure nobody will want to be stuck at noob stats.)

Lets say that you are a LCBC, with old T3’s. You are considering resetting for the bonuses. Now that the new attack cap is at about 2.4M attack, the 8% would be considerable at full troops, 192k..
    After liquidating all your assets (sell pots, drop/sell allies, raze buildings, etc.), you find you have ONE TRILLION in gold. Now, you have to transfer it to a friend, or an alt.

After the 20% fee of transferring, you find you only have 800B left. You have ALREADY lost 200B, just by getting rid of your cash!

Now, you reset. Then, you LC and reset 3 more times. As I mentioned earlier, 15B needs to be transferred (before the fee) to get that 11.8. So, you lose 45 more B. You have 755B left on your alt/friend.

Then, you LC one last time, because you want LC as you grow again. This time, obviously, you DO NOT reset. Lol. That would be pointless (unless you want the 50 more ally slots). That’s another 15B gone. 740B left on alt. Then, you transfer ALL of it back to your newly 4x reset-ed account. Remember the 20% fee! That’s 592B back to yourself.

Now, get your allies. Maybe…100B? 492B left

Pots. 470B left. Then, that puts you at…. about 17 t4’s at lv3, and 20B left over. So, your one trillion was spent on…..basically transfer fees. Not even enough for the final BC at the end. And, if you had one trillion at the beginning, im betting you had at least 900B in allies (unless you had an insane amount of pots). That 900B just became 100B.

ALTERNATIVE: well, you might have gone for your t3 build back. So, about 30B, from your 592. So, then, you get pots, and you have 550B in allies at the end.

Would you pay 400B just for 200 extra ally slots and a 8% boost to stats?

PS: The number you pay for those resets grows as your total money grows. If you had 2 tril in allies, you would have paid almost twice as much for the 2 initial transfers. Essentially, you get 64% of original cash – 47B back to the account.

If you are NOT transferring: it takes so long to get to LC (as a beginner noob), and so long to BC with tier 4’s that I think most will just choose to BC instead of resetting 4 times. Thoughts?

Remember. keep it civilized.

2. <Reserved for Future Use> (just in case)

3. I think ur right!!! T4s killed reset bonuses :(

4. They did for anybody with enough $ to upgrade. Anybody who is only T3 lcbc could still do it

5. You don't have to be bc to get the ally bonuses, only as long as you have all 25 lands unlocked, you can get the bonus, so basiclly, you can have a mixed build of t2 and t3, which costs less money, and still reset and get the bonuses

6. bump.

and ninja, i never said that. i said for ANYONE, transferring money out of an account and transferring it back in after the LC-resets, would only get 64% of the original, minus 47B, back. So, the more you have, the more you lose.

7. ...OR, you could play the game as it was meant to be. You could just think Hey! I'm gonna reset! And then do it like I did. From LCBC T1 Guild to nothing. I'm building back up now, and loving it. You don't need to set up your resets!

8. lol. i bet if a bunch of ppl had the choice, they would choose to set it up....

9. Yes, obviously it's the easier option but damn, don't you wanna play the game?!

10. lol. i said most ppl. i probably wont. ill get through my resets, then build up again. :D

11. Exactly! Grrrrrrr it grinds my gears!

12. Am just about to reset for 4th and final time!  u have missed one vital part of the reset process! Crystals! Transfer enough cash to build all forges after lc then quest for crystals! Get around 30 crystals each reset plus some nob points. When have t4 osf farm available worth 300mil a piece. So that's about 9bil off cost of reset. Also 15nobs now worth 1.5bil if have a t4 so the 5 u get questing or so adds another 2bil to reset process. Need to do bfore buy t4 builds though. .... And the items look cool lol 

13. The 20% money loss during one transfer is not accurate. It should be more than 30%, close to 35%. A reset is very costly now.

But the T4 addition makes the 8% bonus more attractive. If you decide that you will play the game until you reach T4 LCBC, then 4 resets should be the way to go. Otherwise, no.

14. The transfer cost REALISTICALLY speaking is 35%. 20% is if u volleyed from 10,000 up to say 60 bil. Then u get the 20% loss rate. For me I like to transfer at 1/200 of the lower of the two accts xferring. Takes abt 90 hops total. The 20% loss xfer wpuld take mayne 2.5 times that. Very very painful just for 1 transfer.

At the end of thr day u end up with 40% of original gold for a round trip xfer. A whopping 60% loss min. Devs did their job. Volley reset days r over for 99% of ppl.

These bonuses were meant for ppl who really worked for it over and over. But since it was so easy to get, devs stopped making new reset bonuses.