How To "Bank"

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Frozen-Solid, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Banking is normally a controversial topic in KaW, since some say it would be more fun, others don't. So, players of KaW have invented two different methods to bank or "store" your money.

2. You never really finished ..... Like what ate those 2 methods and ect.

3. Are not ate

4. NHL- pots&allies

I think it's legit to use in wars, otherwise u just gotta take a chance. It IS more fun if you don't, but if you're in a war definitely go for it.

5. Method 1
    Uses: For holding money during self pinning, a wartime method.
    Amount received back: 75% of original.
    How to:
    Put in: Simply buy potions, in quanities until you have reached your destinated amount. ALWAYS buy attack potions, that way people can't use them up
    Get out: Go over to the potion which you stored, click sell, select the amount you put in(this may take a few tries) and hit sell. At this time you will get 75% back.

6. Lol
    I know what they are just trying to tell him he never finished

7. (atk) Pots: sell them fo. 75% return. Their an official bank in paw thats 80% return. You can also drop allies for 60% of the original price return; or sell them for 101.58% return (of original price)

8. Method 2
    Uses: Keeping money safe for a period of inactivity.
    Amount received back:
    •60% [Drop]
    •101~103% [Sold]
    How to:
    Deposit: Simply buy an ally of your desired amount to be held.
    Withdraw:
    •Have someone buy your ally(or if it's bought from someone else that's fine)
    •Drop your ally(Not rehhvy

9. Raeki how did you get that number, did you use a calculator or ask someone that knew already? Just wondering

10. Raeki is a robot and knows everything. He even knows ur mom.

11. Cuz Raeki is beast

12. This guide sucks, just FYI.

13. I suck lollipops, just FYI 