Lc reset bonuses

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by shermernater, Oct 8, 2010.

1. These % bonuses apply only to building stats, btw, just like the ones from ProPacks. None of them apply to ally stat bonuses. Sure would be sweet if they did. But alas, no. Confirmed by devs months ago.

2. When u reset do u loose kept gold, pots, and allies?

3. No. Otherwise people could LC in seconds. That's what the reset is for, reseting all your stuff (aside from ally slots, permanent items, etc)

4. Just did my 4th reset, now I just have to LC one last time

5. Osterly, I think u mean yes, I believe for my question that u give up gold, pots, and currently held allies.

6. Do u also loose achievements?

7. No u dont but u lose the things like battles won/lost bla bla bla that stuff 

8. You don't lose achievements but because you lose your battles, you lose progress toward achievements. For example, if you have 1499scouts and reset, then scout, you won't get the 1500 scouts achievement. .

9. Thanks all for the info: I just did first reset after LC and u get 3% atk/def, lost everything except nobs, achievements, perm bonuses items. All wins/losses reset to zero and quests too.

10. How about quest complete bonus? Are they the same?

11. Yep u get the same from doing quests

12. I learnt something if u reset as leader of a clan the clan is not disbanded!!! Thought it would b but forgot to transfer ownership pre reset! Lucky eh!!! 