TO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN OR SOPHISTICATED MEN: Sunglasses at Night

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by lililililililililil, Sep 7, 2010.

1. This thread is about ZOMBIES. And in every zombie story, only beautiful women and complex men survive. If you're not either of those, get off this thread.

Irisheddy and I are proud to introduce the Sunglasses at Night Movement, a crew which has dedicated itself to popularizing the zombie phenomenon throughout KaW by writing stories and other cool schtuff.

We decided to do this because ZOMBIES ARE REAL! ZOMG! Crazy, right? Well don't worry, Irisheddy and I saved the world before the problem got out of hand...without anyone witnessing it either so don't ask around. Because we are true zombie-killing masters and pride ourselves for even being able to kill zombies at night with sunglasses on (hence the name), we'll be bringing you into the world of flesh-eating brain-craving creatures known to mankind as ZOMBIESSSSSSSSSSS. Oh, the zombies we killed at night with sunglasses on were the fast type, like the ones in I am Legend, not the slow ones you see in other zombie movies. Just FYI. Bragging rights. Yeah.

So manly, complex, smart, handsome, and amazing men, it's time to revert back to our primal instincts and kill anything that threatens us in order to survive. It's time to practice your most badass poses in a mirror so when you save a damsel in distress from zombies, you can look like a total boss and get some (coffee with her). It's time to...yeah, that's pretty much all guys do in zombie movies.

For beautiful, elegant, complex, boobilicious women, find the biggest and craziest looking gun you can, cause you're about to experience a wild ride. And I don't mean that sexually. Unless a sophisticated, smart, handsome man like myself approaches you.

Join the movement.

Or you'll die when the next zombie apocalypse occurs

Official Palringo group: Sunglasses at Night

2. Wow. I am in awe.

3. I..... Must.

4. I wanna join

5. Intriguing blumpy

6. Oh, and this isn't the main thread so no sign-ups yet. It's just the warning that we exist and WE ARE COMING.

When the main thread comes out, MAKE SURE TO JOIN AND YOU WILL BE A TRUE SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT ZOMBIE KILLER!!!

7. join our official pal group: sunglasses at night

8. I jojned th pal group

9. Yes bastion?

10. What a horrible thing to say! î

11. Yeah, this took a couple minutes to think up. My Advanced Guide to Espionage took weeks of research and days of editing lol.

Anywas, ZOMFG! A MOVEMENT WITH IRISHEDDY AND BLUMPY? WHAT CAN BE COOLER?

12. It wasn't me! Someone other then bastion! But I'm sure they were just kidding

13. ZOMFG!!! I knew they were real!!! I knew it!! Who's the crazy one now eh? Who's the crazy one?! Not me!!

14. Join the pal group sunglasses at night

15. Zomg the best fan fiction is coming!!! I bet it puts rest of story types to shame!! Goooo boobies!! I mean zombies!!!.. With boobies 