The Kingdom Build FAQ - Determine Your Build!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lililililililililil, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Good stuff. Keep the feedback coming.

2. Um. Y isnt a sticky? Admins???? Hello

3. More general questions:-

(1) I've read that it only makes sense to buy a T3 building if you can purchase all 3 lvls at the same time. Please comment on this,e.g. is one T3 lvl 3 building preferable to three T3 lvl 2 buildings when there's a" limited budget"?
    (2)the builds are mentioned and referenced in a sense that suggests "completion". For a build that involves a variety of buildings, is there an advantage to beginning with one type of building v. another, should they be alternated etc.? Newbies won't have that much cash for those initial builds - for us it will be a gradual progress.

4. Lv2 t3 is slightly better than a lv3 t2 so i say go for it if u can afford lv2. Plus u progress faster. Keeps interest alive when u progress a bit every day

5. Bump for best of.

6. I don't have a namefor this build but it gives the best plunder for and atk build ( its probaly already made but idk ) ok so it 1 lvl 3 CEO ands the rest. is the titans lair ( u could swap a titans lair for SOS if u want

this gives u the best plunder with an extra attack

7. Lol before t4. T4 isn't in here I doubt it will get a sticky.

8. It needs to be moved to the best of forum.

9. Yeah I kinda like I.V. as well lol!

10. Dude this was very helpful! Thank you.

11. Great guide!!

12. Section IV is my favorite.

13. Dammit, I was gonna make a thread on this topic :mad: section IV made It an even less chance of this happening :(

14. OMFG...where's Shol, he needs to add this to the HTSS.

15. Best of, but navy an update to cover t4