The Kingdom Build FAQ - Determine Your Build!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lililililililililil, Aug 19, 2010.

1. This thread is great!! Helps a lot I bet! Btw section 4 got me laughing xD

2. Blumpy, I know as a pure circle build, as I personally have feedbacked the devs and asked, that the circle plunder is calculated as if it is a sub. Thought I'd let you know before i left 

3. Next Saturday will be the release of The Kingdom Build FAQ v1.1!

Hurry up and enter your final builds for the contest as well as feedback, corrections, and questions (to be featured in the FAQ section).

Someone get ahold of Benny to tell him to pick his favorite build and to PM it to me. Winner will be announced next Saturday! Have fun!

-blumpy, the renegade

4. Oh, and someone please contact tmh to ask if he'd like to judge. Thanks!

And Corinthian, if you are around, I know you'll see this. You're obviously invited to judge also.

Kool-Aid, you're too lame to judge and you're inactive anyways. Go away. Jk, you can judge.

Anyhow...Benny's pick next week. Hurry and submit your builds!

5. My build is on page 2 Benny and I'd like to change the name to the cow build :)

6. Building Name: Modified Hansel
    Stats (to Allies) : 36,140 / 41,340 / 297,000 / 297,000
    Plunder Bonus : 11m+
    Purpose:
    1. Max Ally plunder with very good steals.
    2. 26 hits + 5% ally plunder bonus
    3. Steals are a cinch, for those with 8sdp, all I use is one 7.5m sap
    4. 1 atk netts = 11.1m+, 1 steal = 10.8m
    5. Equal steal to atk ratio
    6. Buildings : 22 L4 Guilds, 1 L3 Aviary, 1 L3 SummCirc plus a ton of allies
    7. Steal an OAF + Atk an OSF = 298m

7. Under potburners, how do I build an attack tower?? Lol

8. Lol. Blumpy is talking about building an atk building not atk tower. Lol

9. Malestone who do you get 10.8 on? My pure spy alt doesn't get as much, highest probably round 8m on an average player.

10. A few things I'd like to ask/mention:

-Are there any significant parts of your build that I missed? What do you think is one major factor I missed out on?
    -Think of some questions! I need to respond to something in the General Questions section!
    -Is ally trading a steady enough source of income to sustain a low plunder build?
    -Girls show me nudes if you want to thank me :mrgreen:
    -Should I ask for a sticky?

11. Great guide! You might have even topped your spy guide!!! Good job blumpy two thumbs up .

12. Aviaries have slightly less plunder!

13. Aviaries also give +5% troops bonus (100).

14. Oh and IMO make a strip war section (oldschool) and a new section for the 48 hr wars. Very different style of builds and play. You could also go a little more in depth about hybrid builds- I think they are the most complicated, especially since there is no "1 way". It's slightly diff than mixing a couple guilds in with subs!

For war strat...........

Maybe talk to Laoda? I'm not giving anything away!!!

15. General (newbie) questions:

-which builds i.e. combination of buildings, should absolutely be avoided??
    -when to cut over from tier 2 to tier 3?
    -are build decisions affected by bonuses, pro packs etc? Should they be?
    -what is a balanced build? Examples please.

Good stuff - cheers.

16. The cut-off from t2 to t3 is kind of debated... If someone wants to figure it out, it wouldn't be that hard. If I had to guess... I'd bet on LC or 1 land 'till LC with l3 guilds is better than upgrading to subs before LC or last land.

Upgrading a guild or forge to t3 only gives ~ 100k extra plunder, but a new land with a forge gives over 200k extra plunder.

17. Lol, cow that build sucks on page 2.

18. Spykiller: steal from osfs and anyone w money out. Nearly unstrippable.
    Buildings: 22 guilds lv4 2 summoning circles lv 3

all spy allies!!!! Also hansel allies cause theyr easier to find and afford. Have fun stealing from the unstealable. Curse the occasional wandering villager.

19. quest out ur troops for nobs and crystals. Keeps u pinned during war