Operation:interception feedback

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by german_idiot, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Tell me what u think

2. sorry for cutoff pressed wrong button

3.  good description! I know almost nothing about any of this, so I can't catch any technical mistakes

4. It's pretty cool. But I'm still not in it yet huh

5. No mag ur not sorry

6. Good sick or bad sick psycho

7. I love it! Ah i want to keep reading! Great beginning. If it comes out for sale I'll definitely buy! I'm hooked already. The whole betrayal aspect makes me wanna keep reading to find out what happened and why. I'll be following and looking forward to reading more. Awesome job so far @German!

The Champ 

8. Nice german!

9. 
    30stars!

Out of 3
    
    

10. I'm gonna guess that's good jayz lol

11. Ya 30 out of a possible 3 stars

12. Oh ok didn't c the 30 on the side their thank u though I'm hoping to get the next chapters up tomorrow

13. Continue please :) The only downside would be that it's a bit tough to read due to formatting.

14. What do u mean para

15. Having multiple people's quotations stuck besides each other - looks a bit messy :O

16. I think it's better then just sayin so and so said this and so and so said that the story would get stale and boring

17. Oh I don't disagree ^^ I mean, either you could separate every quotation (once a new person speaks) into new paragraphs like they do in most writing, or keep the format but tidy the punctuation. (One of my favorite novels is formatted like yours; it's called Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, and the format is definitely interesting to work with.)