OSF

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Towers are all down. Only large allies Re
    spy stats. I'm still in cash generation mode. So I'm seeing if the allies help. I think I shed a tear when 2 level 3 towers went down. sad day 150m down the drain hehe.

2. To help others, fior today only, if your attack stats are 10k or lower, you may no hit Rozofoshozo's farm as many times as you want... But PLEASE check for the  light... If it is , then don't hit!

3. Hey Cor I was wondering if the OSF were actually in an alliance with DragonBane...

4. See the prievious page Ryol you are currently allied with us

5. Oh hey we are allied... Lol it's just that one of my members pointed out how opposite our beliefs were.. OSF with helping others attack them for
    money while DragonBane will just pick out a random and attack for the fun of it........

6. As long as you stay the guards and OSF we are fine

7. Stay off the*

8. Off subject a little but can u guys buy my allies ExCePt dr_anonymous

9. Yep don't worry, if you see any of your
    members on our hitlist let me
    know and i'll call it off.

10. Ima wanna be an OSF when I grow up! I'll post again when I'm set up.

11. Toast, I have posted it on this thread yet but no buy me or allies on this thread please, thanks

12. Ok, what should I have for buildings? Right now I'm at 2 lvl 2 guilds and 6 lvl 1s.

13. Chaodin, no offense but you're not nearly high enough to be an osf. You'll grow more if you go all attack until you can afford 6+ lv.2 guilds

14. But plenty of cash for more...

15. So 6+ lvl 2s is the answer? Thanks 

16. Chaodin, see page 1-2 for reqs

17. Hey since ET and Co gavę a signature symbol lets use this one:  for info on how to get it download the spell number app and read the reviews on page 1 it gives you instructions for how to unlock the emoji keyboard

18. Please hire me very cheap

19. Watup keep buy me and allies ads off this thread as for aqua why the abbr. Language? 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.