Need Ideas

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Euryale (01), Jul 28, 2010.

1. I am very bored and I was told I should write more things in KaW. All my ideas I have I want to publish when written so I don't want to post them here. I decided I should ask you guys. I am an expert on fanfictions (based on a book or movie) or just making things up. I need a place, time, and theme. Characters and storyline are usually quickly thought out by me. So give me some ideas if you want. Please stay mature I can't do stupid comedies.

2. Make like... A story about KaW... Use current clan nMes but invent wars.... It'd be awesome.

3. how? I haven't been on kaw for months. And there aren't a lot of things you can do. These wars are just stupid and not really actual people

4. Umm...
    Then do a story kind of like avatar
    but in this case

humans explore another world, and then they find billions of creatures gonna eat them lol

5. oh I can do that. Already created a fanfiction about it I guess I can post it if I have time. Need more people to give ideas though in order to decide

6. Why not a sequel to conqueress 

7. A story about a cow and his journey 

8. A story about a story. Like a wizard or magical creature travels into books

9. A story about a cow on a journey who gets eaten by a dude named smallz

10. I need more ideas! I can write a sequel to Avatar already have one planned but that's just one idea! I need more!

11. I like that cow idea

12. Write smthg about a Boy
    half Boy half cow xD

13. Do something about the springheeled Jack Ledgend. That would make an awesome story.

14. Ummmm why not The Conqueress: The Evil Returnslol

15. I think the kaw story could be a good idea if you didn't specifically leave it as "kaw". For example in a world conflict "IG" could be a powerful faction that's been around for however long. You could use people from kaw as generals or whatever of the armies, etc. You'd be making up the wars and such, and if you needed clan names, you could check the "alliances" thread. The plot, etc, could probably be made by interactions of a few kingdoms, such as ____ destroyed ___ and IG wouldn't stand for the injustice, blah, blah, blah. You shouldn't look at the story as kaw, but as using elements from it. An example of an indomitable force that forces kingdoms to unite could be kingdoms full of dark assassins completely annihilating armies, and not leaving behind a trace (unless part of the plot) of the murders. I could pull some more of this out of my brain if you think it's a possibility, but need more.

16. Do it like twitten by for tosh.0

17. Conq your good at making up things it will come
    to you naturaly

18. Teen story action and stuff

19. Bleh screw The Conqueress I quit writing that... I'm just stumped... maybe my Avatar fanfiction... maybe my Harry Potter one... idk!

20. Ummmm what about The Last Airbender

its a new movie and it looks like somthing you could write