πŸŒπŸ† Community MVP Celebration πŸ†πŸŒ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by kaw_admin, Sep 9, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

Introducing πŸŒπŸ† Community MVP Celebration πŸ†πŸŒ

Today we're excited to introduce our brand new ATA Day celebration to you all; the MVP Award!

This award is intended to be a recognition from everyone here at ATA to the players who go above and beyond time and again. Picking even a short list of candidates to best highlight the spirit of this award was incredibly tough as there are so many amazing players in KAW to choose from!

Ultimately, we think we've narrowed it down to the right person for 2024! They truly embody the spirit of the award both the KAW community and the KAW team owe a lot for their tireless support and constant passion!

WINNER

Your 2024 Community MVP is...

πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‡Lady_Dragonfly-TSπŸ₯‡πŸŽ‰

Lady_Dragonfly-TS is the queen of inclusivity! She created FUA as a fast-growing, no-judgment clan where everyone gets a fair shot to shine. She also brought back the legendary True Spartans clanβ€”an old-school favorite. Always there to lend a hand, share her wealth of knowledge (and furniture!), Lady_Dragonfly-TS is the heart of the community. Props to her for being consistently awesome over the years!

[​IMG]

FAQ

πŸ₯‡ How did we select the winner?πŸ₯‡

Here are the key factors we considered during the selection process:

β˜† Generally provides positive interactions in Discord/Forums. They are seen as being helpful to both new and older players (provide the community feel in Forum/Discord)
    β˜† Organizes community contests and other player-ran events
    β˜† Shares helpful forum posts / FAQs
    β˜† Specifically helpful to one of our teams in bug crushing, detailed feedback, giving us heads up on loop-holes (going above and beyond in being helpful to our teams when working through certain issues)
    β˜† Historically and consistently helpful within the community

🎁 What are the rewards? 🎁

In addition to the special MVP recognition post on ATA Day through Discord and the Forum, we will be setting up a personal phone chat with ATA to congratulate the winner and gather their details so we can send them personalized ATA game swag!

While we would LOVE to show the cool prizes that the MVP has won, we will leave it up to the winner to share a picture down below if they decide :) <3

[​IMG]

Once again, a huge thank you to Lady_Dragonfly-TS from me and everyone on the KAW team. Your tireless efforts to make this game a better place for everyone has made a huge difference for many many years, and we're incredibly grateful. - [ATA] Jordan

#1 kaw_admin, Sep 9, 2024
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2024
  2. This is such a joke. So basically your only shouting out lady because she organized a clan. That spends money?!?! What the hell devs. How about a player that actually helps the community, how about the clan leaders that have devoted years and years to this game and helping players. No instead you give us terrible rewards for ata day and call out someone who organizes your paycheque!

3. Amazing post! Thanks ATA for doing this!
    Lady DragonFly does a lot of work to support Kaw community and appreciate her.
    It’s good to see True Spartans Back in the game!
    glad to see it reform as well!
    We need to remember that we all play this silly tap tap game and have fun at it. Those who dedicate a lot of time and love this game, realize it’s a job at times.
    We all do it for our clan members and those we care about.
    If it weren’t for our clan, those we care about and the friends we’ve made, seriously doubt we’d all still be playing.

4. She is sweet to everyone, even when some don’t deserve it. Helpful to anyone that asks. Has helped me find furniture I’ve needed. I’ve seen her gift furniture to new players that needed it. She is working hard and reestablishing True Spartans an old school clan that many of us long time KAWers have passed through at some point. She gives outcasts like myself who get a lot of crap from most of the big clans nowadays, a home. She doesn’t back down to bullies when they ask to kick.

5. She is sweet to everyone, even when some don’t deserve it. Helpful to anyone that asks. Has helped me find furniture I’ve needed. I’ve seen her gift furniture to new players that needed it. She is working hard and reestablishing True Spartans an old school clan that many of us long time KAWers have passed through at some point.

Lady_Dragonfly-TS and PoppaBear like this.
  6. Support. This is the kind of thing I was sorta hoping for from this 15 year anniversary.

I don’t know Lady Dragonfly personally but it is nice her effort getting praised.

This was nice. This is cool.

Lady_Dragonfly-TS likes this.
  7. Look at you than look at dfly humble yourself pal

8. πŸ€“πŸ‘†dfly kicked ppl from fua for hitting an β€œadmin”(he never helped admin once)(also they say they don’t police newsfeed) who they’re in osw with. So not a no judgement clan.

blitz on the other hand is open to all of kaw(regardless of who you hit) with a set schedule. But we know who the true MVPs are.

9. Teja?

10. He’s banned from fua. Is he banned from blitz?

11. I've never kicked anyone for hitting admin . Teja is not banned even tho he likes to hit me . He can still come to f.u.a.
    He chooses not to .
    Y'all stahp trollin lol 🀣 and happy kawing ✌️

12. Good job DFly!!!

13. I am not upset with the Dfly pick, everything i’ve seen she’s a good choice.

I can’t say it’s not odd that they picked the person who probably brings in the most money out of anyone in the game.

Nonetheless, congrats DragonFly!

14. I’m just surprised there is an active discord lol

15. Good Job Dfly. 🍻😎✌️

16. Congrats for lining the devs wallet while they layoff developers.
    Meanwhile, ATA's attitude towsrd clan loyalty = πŸ’©

17. if only our real problems were answered instead of AI bots on the profile page. lol grats winner.

18. Okay. I checked every single ATA game but KaW had a link to discord. This is the only one without one. XD

19. No he isn't