KaW x Witch Arcana Crossover Event!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Mar 1, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    A doorway has opened, My Liege!

Beyond it lies a beautiful, harrowed world, a distant echo of our own. A world blessed by arcana and stalked by shadow, where students of magic shine the light of hope into the encroaching murk.

A world possessed of treasures and enchantments the like of which you have never seen!

A world crying out for a savior!

PLEASE NOTE: The Witch Arcana Crossover will be ending on May 11th at 1pm PST! Get that final Great Hall progress in now, as this is your last chance to earn these Exclusive Rewards!

UPDATE 3

We come bearing good news! For players that are participating in the Witch Arcana - KAW Crossover, the Great Hall (GH) requirements have now been lowered:

Old GH Requirement --> New GH Requirement

GH 20 --> GH 18
    GH 19 --> GH 17
    GH 17 --> GH 16

If you don't see the updated version of the Crossover Event Story Quest, please clear tech tree in Witch Arcana by going to Extra's Menu and scroll the to the bottom and tap "Clear Tech Tree". Make sure the quest is progressed in Witch Arcana by tapping continue on your quests, and the next time rewards go out you'll get the correct ones 😉

For folks that have already reached GH20, please shoot a DM over to ATA-Jordan on the Witch Arcana Discord server and he'll help you out! Don't worry your earlier efforts were not in vain and we'll help yah out!

Here's an invite if you aren't already in their discord:
    https://discord.gg/zUrF3nxHtg
    ATA-Will

ALL THE DETAILS

What is it?
    A very special KaW/Witch Arcana Cross Promotion campaign! You can earn unique rewards in Kingdoms at War by progressing and upgrading your Great Hall in Witch Arcana!

When is it?
    The promotion is limited and will only last from March 16th, 2023 at 2PM PST to May 11th, 2023 at 1PM PST

How does it work?

STEP 1 - Sign In/Create an ATA ID on both your KaW and Witch Arcana accounts. MAKE SURE THAT IT IS THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS! It's very important since this is how we will track your progress.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PLEASE NOTE: To create an ATA ID for your KaW account go to your Settings -> Account -> ATA ID.

If you've lost access to your ATA ID and would like to create a new one just open a ticket with us in game and we'll be happy to assist you!

STEP 2 - Play Witch Arcana until you reach Great Hall Level 2. You should reach a point where the Story Quest titled "Crossover Event" is available to accept. See images below!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

STEP 3 - Reach different Great Hall Levels to earn rewards in Kingdoms at War!
    Make sure that each time you progress your Great Hall you tap Continue on the Story Quest in Witch Arcana, so that the progress tracks! Rewards will be sent starting at 1:30pm PST March 17, 2023 and then every 2 hours based on the last Story Quest Level you completed.

REWARDS BREAKDOWN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I already have a Witch Arcana account – can I use that for this event?
    -Yes, you can! You will receive rewards for previous Great Hall levels you've achieved on Witch Arcana!

How do I download Witch Arcana?

-Tap below depending on your device!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do I need an ATA ID to participate?
    Absolutely, yes! You must have the same ATA ID connected to your Witch Arcana account as your KAW account. Be sure both your Witch Arcana and KaW accounts are connected with the same ATA ID. Without ATA ID, we won’t know which Witch Arcana account is connected to which KaW account.

How long do we have to earn these singularly cool rewards?
    This event officially begins on March 16th, 2023 at 1PM PST and will end on May 11th, 2023 at 1PM PST.

I've reached Great Hall Level [insert your level here]. Why don't I have my rewards on my KAW account yet?
    Don't panic! First, make sure your Witch Arcana and Kingdoms at War accounts are connected with the SAME ATA ID. That's how we'll know which KaW account to give rewards to!

Next, make sure your Great Hall is at least Level 2 so you would have been able to start the Witch Arcana Crossover quest.

If all that is good and still no rewards, make sure you have completed the Story quest and have seen the dialogue in the latest stage of your Crossover story quest.

Finally, it is important to remember that these rewards will be going out at set intervals. We will be distributing rewards every TWO HOURS starting at 1:30 PM PDT MARCH 17, 2023! If you haven't logged into KaW in two hours, you will receive your rewards the next time rewards are being given out (every two hours) 🙌

Will the Furniture be Tradeable/Dismantleable/Upgradable?
    All the details for every furniture item can be found on the Reward Breakdown image located above!
    ✅ indicates - YES
    ❌ indicates - NO

Will the release of Witch Arcana affect Kingdoms at War?
    -No! Witch Arcana and this Cross Promotion are ran by the Witch Arcana team and it will not take away any resources from Kingdoms at War.

#1 ATA-Beans, Mar 1, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2023
  2. 1k silver bars, 575 trader tokens, 6 xtals, some untradable furniture. Why are event (including regular kaw events and competition) rewards always so small?

1k silver bars is 2.25 Trillion, that hardly buys anything for a small player, let alone a big player. Things in this game cost hundreds of trillions up to dozens of quadrillions. Why do you think silver bars are useful?

I do like the furniture but I think 99% of the rewards are useless. It seems like a joke.

iiWARzz, DragonHeart and Ts_Riot_Ts like this.
  3. No point trying to get rewards that are basically worthless because you can not trade them.

xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx likes this.
  4. Woo I technically had a little heads start lol and working towards lvl8 then 9 for rewards 🤘🤘

5. Its the same basic game as koh, only the venue is different. Rewards are lame for so much time spent there.

6. The first round of rewards has begun to go out to folks!
    It will take a bit of time to run so please be patient!

Please remember the rewards you get are based on what Quest you had completed in Witch Arcana by the time the rewards started to go out.
    If you received some rewards, but are missing some of the earlier tiers, this could be because your ATA ID's were not properly linked.
    We can help with this, but it will take some time to get you those missing rewards.

-H4RDB4NDiT- likes this.
  7. Rewards not worth my time. Try playing KaW and see for yourself that the rewards not going to get you very far. It’s not like the rewards are costing you anything, they are only pixels to you. You must think we are idiots. How can you get to lvl 20 in that amount of time without in app purchases. Very greedy once again.

8. It astonishes me how the Community voices their opinion about events and devs just continue to turn the other way.

9. How come I don’t get any reward as yet for reaching great hall lvl 5? I reach hall lvl 5

10. Sure there isn't an exponential amount of time between every Town Hall level on the other game with megatons of resources that need to be gathered which will take hundreds of hours of frantic gaming every single day to hit get to the final stage because only then are the rewards even semi worthy..

11. Since I cannot edit my previous comment, I'm just posting here:

Hey @ATAWill : When is this Gifting Option that you promised half a decade ago going to drop in game?

Also, petition to add an in-game charm calculator.

Also also, new EB when?

Be honest, is there any new content(EBs and EE types) being worked upon for Kaw or na?

12. For the amount of time spent playing this new game the rewards arnt even tradable, there’s a time limit to get them. I’m not spending on it the game is worse than heckfire but at least those rewards were tradable! Cmon devs.

13. Not even a cool wall or banner smh

14. Greetings Warriors!
    We've just lowered the requirements for the final reward tiers so check it out!

15. The rewards are a joke. Not even going to waste my time

16. Can we get an extension too? Been playing since the start and I’m only th 13 need more time an it takes time to do the upgrades

17. I don’t even care about playing this event here r my reasons why (1) not so an exciting or enticing game to play (2) rewards r really crappy & some r even undismantable, (3) it’s really not worth it to waste your money on! (4) this game make ups & mechanism is very complicated (5) free gift game Gadgets r really to less & never enough to upgrade & complete game tasks unless you have to buy from game store. So ATA admins & devs I underrate this event by giving it a td 👎

18. I agree this hitting 15 xs and 25 xs is the most dumbest event ever

19. Waste of time