⚔️👑Introducing: Competitions👑⚔️

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Feb 8, 2023.

1. I don't even have a update on android just so you guys know 😀

2. Still waiting here as well on android, don't think it will be soon

3. I personally like this update. 1200 tokens, 1050 aqua/inferno, 21 crystals a week is awesome rewards! And devs said it’s going to get bigger :) this will help small accounts grow

XxFrontxX, DeFi-Novelist and Thrawn like this.
  5. Would be great to get it then if the update comes out

XxXBLACKXxXHEARTXxX and Bert like this.
  6. Day 6 - still no sign of a roll out in Google App Store. What's even more discouraging is that ATA is using an Android Screenshot on the announcement that highlights where the rewards should be and where Quest link is moved to. Yeesh, This is more than a slow rollout "in case of bugs".

7. Let's just add that the rollout may be slow depending on your region. ATA is in Canada, I am in Canada. What region did they start in?

8. I'm pretty sure that the slow roll out on Android is very much a Google play store thing, and not so much an ATA thing, and it might even be device specific from what I heard (people with different Android phones in the same house getting it at different times)

10. Wow that quote went wrong.... XD

11. Are we going to see this in the kindle store, too?

12. Not likely for this event 🤦🏻‍♂️😆

13. Would love to try it but still no update available seems a little bit unfair not everyone can do the new competition.

Winston, solve, KI-Bat-YA and 2 others like this.
  14. I've heard some on android are getting the update now, I'm still waiting for the update.

15. Introducing competitions OK but how about introducing new lands too?!

16. Greetings Warriors!!!
    Thanks for being so patient. It looks like the update should be out for pretty much everyone now, so please make sure to check the Google Play Store for an update if you don't see it yet!

17. I can smell the sarcasm in that opening line😂
    Lack of patience getting worse every year. The more technology improves, the more people Expect lightning results for everything with only tantrums in response when expectations aren’t met.

Thank you for the additions and work to get them rolled out to everyone. 🥂

18. looking on the kindle store. It's not there yet. Is this going to take longer?

19. Thanks very much I did get it and thanks for the beta it was fun 😎😀😎

20. Heads up folks there are updates rolling out for both Apple/Android with improvements to Competitions!
    Just like previous updates, this will be a gradual roll out, so it may take you a few days to get the newest version, but keep an eye out for available updates :D

On a separate note Daylight Savings is coming up this Sunday March 12th, as such our Saturday Competition will end at 1pm PST on Sunday (instead of 12pm pst) AND we will not be running any new competitions on Sunday March 12. The next Competitions will start up at 12pm PST Monday March 13th!

We'll have a separate post about this tomorrow too! :)