KaW is looking for Volunteers to test out an upcoming game feature!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Greetings, Warriors!

We're looking for brave and capable volunteers to help our developers test out an upcoming game feature. Interested? Then read on!

Kingdoms at War needs YOU

[​IMG]

What is this feature?
    At the moment we cannot reveal too much. What we can tell you is that this feature will be accessible to all players, does not require any spending, and is not related to Wars or PvP (because we know you're going to ask).

Who are we looking for?
    Pretty much anyone is welcome to apply, but please be aware that not everyone will be chosen. We're looking for players who can provide constructive criticism and who posses the curiosity necessary to poke and prod at our newest toy.

Times? Dates?
    Sign-up link will remain open until Sunday, January 22nd 12PM PT. The beta itself will start in the coming weeks and will only run for a few days. More details will be shared in Discord.

How will this work?

Step 1
    Fill out the typeform (and don't leave any questions blank, it's important)

Step 2
    Wait. Just like with surveys or Moderator applications, it will take us some time to review all the entries and then choose fitting candidates

Step 3
    If you're chosen we will get in touch with you via in-game Help system

Step 4
    You will receive an invitation to a closed Beta Discord server. Please note that you need to have a working Discord account in order to participate in the Beta test

Step 5
    You will learn once you're in Discord ;)

Think you have what it takes? Then fill out this Typeform and, hopefully, we'll see you soon!

You can also the direct link if you're having issue with the hyperlink above:

#1 [ATA]Caster, Nov 16, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2023
  2. Woohoo! Bout time for something new!

3. Yay something new. Maybe y’all can add something new to war next… :)

4. Sign me up

5. Happy to test it out :D

6. I'll give you my cold metal body for science

7. Id love to test it out. Link is not working

8. Hold down on link for it to work :)

GB-Game_Unhinged-GB likes this.
  9. Devs this is awesome. I’m excited. I signed up ❤️

10. No problum quick easy thank you 🐵💚

11. 👍🏼 awesome to hear about something new

12. Gifting? 🌚besides that, very exciting news!

13. Kool look forward for that 😊🙈😊🙈

14. Link is not working… sign me up pls

15. Oh dear! The disappointment will be immense! Please guys don't get any ideas that this is something amazing! Not war not PvP related says it all ! Kingdoms at IKEA rolls along

16. I would like to volunteer

17. Sure I'd like to volunteer. Interested to see what new features are available. I use Android

18. Me. I’m OG AF too so I deserve it more than all these mofos

Dissenter likes this.