🔥KaW/Single City Cross-Over Event!🔥

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Could we get some extra time added? Even with the lowered tier it will still be a stretch, that final upgrade takes 5 days on its own, after you collect the nearly impossible to collect materials. Also please bug the SC crew to add more room upgrade material drops. Thanks 😃

El_Mago likes this.
  2. I haven't gotten my L8 living room award yet and it's been a while (hit L8 yesterday). I got the previous two award tiers and my account seems to be synced still.

3. I should get a reward for reaching living room lv 11! or 😲😳

4. Most definitely should think about extending this event …being that materials needed in sc are very difficult to obtain for higher level upgrades…not to mention the time it takes to complete these upgrades ( 5 days for living room 😳)

5. Why isn't the fact these will only be lvl 1 max not addressed, I feel cheated and want my time and money back. Take the rewards too. Unless at lvl 1.

6. I recommend giving the single city support a message.. I’m sure they will see what’s going on ☺️

7. Yes! Need more time please!! I’ve been stuck for 2 weeks because I can’t get the 1200 cushions needed to tier up to lvl 3. All my rooms are level 15 just need cushions. Yet all I get in drops is everything but darn cushions!! It’s near impossible to get without buying the $100 cushion bundle!!! People that have been playing for 2 months aren’t even level 16

8. Where is my lv 14 living room reward?

9. Message the single city support. But the time is running out so maybe the KaW support can help you retrieve the rewards in time.

10. Thanks Gunz it’s ok I got it..

Lord2Gunz likes this.
  11. Hello Devs I would PAY ALL AGAIN THERE next time for nice looking rewards with much better stats count for this game instead of PAYING HERE!!! I see that you ata devs admins want money from all sides! Next single city event:! Level up next time roomie rooms from lv 1 to lv ??? Ok? Thanks.

12. God, somehow I crawled to lvl 12, being active daily. No way you will reach 14 15 16 unless you put money in this. I dont jnow why someone would money in that horrible tinder party, that's all it is. Im just glad it is over. Was it worth it for these rewards, hell no. I thought I'll get to lvl 15 so kept going, but nopes. The only rewards that were decent are at 15 and 16, but now I see you can't even upgrade this nonsense. ATA, please stop making stupid games and then put us into stupid events for rewards we can't even upgrade. I've got great words for your team, but I'm going to restraint myself here, you guys love the silence button, I'll see you on the playstore ratings.

13. I made a clan there named KaW Tranquility come play there now for FREE & stay together i find SC Game pretty cool.

14. Sounds like you didn’t play it right. i would have helped if you needed.a bit harsh tbh..

Sir_Frank_142266 likes this.