The Wayward Invitation

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Oct 25, 2022.

1. The Wayward Invitation

[​IMG]

Gwyn arrives with reports from the Hushgloom Woods of bizarre problems in the small village of Skimbledown Glen. Livestock being turned inside-out, thatched roofs collapsing when turned to gold, and furniture resting comfortably on ceilings.

The village must be investigated at once to determine if these playful pranks bode something more devious...

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, October 26th until Wednesday, November 9th, 2022 at noon PT.
    REMINDER THAT DAYLIGHT SAVINGS ENDS ON NOVEMBER 6th!

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Wayward Invitation will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Follyvine Invitational Box and Royal Follyvine Invitational Box.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Daily Legends Update

During this event the daily legends include 2 legend tracks that offerering tasks and rewards players can earn each day from PvE and PvP actions.

We've made some updates from the last time daily legends were altered based on feedback and have updated the tasks and rewards. Currently these changes are only scheduled to last the duration of this event but we are open to feedback on them and the potential to iterate in the future.

Lord2Gunz, cAsE1-E and DeFi-Novelist like this.
  2. Definitely a better way to do the dailies, especially with the shards, but I'm still not a fan of the forced xtal usage...

3. We still don't like it ! It was not broken! Fix something that is !

Mott likes this.
  4. Meat cow šŸ„©šŸ„

AD likes this.
  5. Dailies were definitely one of the many broken things in kaw, and the new dailies might help fix it to a certain extent, if not entirely

AD likes this.
  6. I cannot stress this enough. If you keep adding xtal usage to the side legends for chests you will lose half if not most of your player base. The multiple legends to get to it I donā€™t mind so much, HOWEVER I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO XTAL FOR A FREE CHEST.

-DS-, AD, _Buckaroo_Banzai_ and 5 others like this.
  7. These new chests legends are a step in the right direction from the tasks last time. Most of these are more practical items that todays average players actually do. The one thing that is unfair is the forced xstall xstall usage. If a xstall needs to be used there should be 1 xstall that is awarded as a reward for completing that task so it remains a free chest.

AD, _Buckaroo_Banzai_ and MmeBoBo like this.
  8. Itā€™s not a ā€œfreeā€ chest if you need to xtal, plain and simple

9. I believe the feedback from the last time you split the daily regular chest ā€œdrop,ā€ was pretty unanimousā€¦requiring people to use an xtal is a BAD ideaā€¦you canā€™t claim ā€œplay for free with in-app purchasesā€ with stunts like this

Sugar-Magnolia likes this.
  10. Milking a dead cow does not result in any milk.

11. You guys need to stop these experiments with the free 2 chest drops. I don't want to xtal to get a free chest, what was not clear the last time. It is a free chest that does not even drop anything of value. In the last how many years these free chests have been opened, I only managed 1 free pet that is it. Stop with this please. Just the regular 2 ebs to get 2 free chests is fine.

12. I refer back to my comments for the last time this happened! If you want us to jump thru hoops to receive something that we have had for free for many years then at least ensure a something decent is inside, 25 event tokens is really not on, the idea behind this is to try and ensure charm/furniture farms Have a hard time this will deter a few but if kaw wants to ensure its made harder then set hit limits , at least make them work for the reward ! 100 hits a day will get you 1 chest 200 a day gets you the second , 200 hits a day will at least help the clans they are in

13. Re: the xtal requirement in the PvP quest line. Charging for something you've given away for years is rarely received well. I understand what you're trying to accomplish & you may succeed in discouraging charm farms, but I think you're discouraging legitimate fair players as well.

14. itā€™s a lot easier from the first one, adding pal shard rewardsšŸ‘šŸ»(if could ask for more..cough! cough!) but still then very time consuming tasksā€¦.last event all this bot daily chest abusers are back in business again and if devs think this is the only way to stop themā€¦then so be it!

Thrawn likes this.
  15. I love the eb challenges for the chest but the pvp one is awful. I donā€™t play this game for the pvp tbh and itā€™s kind of forcing my hand. I donā€™t mind scouting but I donā€™t want to have to attack or assassinate people, and if you have to spend an xtal to receive a ā€œfreeā€ chest, itā€™s no longer free. Iā€™m a little bummed by the pvp aspect because I love everything in these chests so much! I think itā€™s my favorite event set this far! The natural theme is so beautiful.

Lord2Gunz likes this.
  16. I personally like the new changes to the dailyā€™s, the pvp one needs a little work Iā€™m sure the other comments say the same.. the xstl use..but..in all seriousness..if you upped the amount given, enough to use 1 per day 2x 2 xstls as a gift..and the 3 xstl gift.. would be awesome, the dailyā€™s being done and everyone gets the chests..and hopefully stops the farmers.. everyone wins.. I also understand thatā€™s a lot of xstls..but thatā€™s what your asking us to use..maybe itā€™s only fairā€¦or even make it 2x 3 xstls as a gift a week?..leaving it one to come from purchasing..or miss it. Just ideas..I know small accounts / returning players are the ones mostly paying the price because of the changes..but Iā€™m sure ATA will come up with something.. I love the pimp toad btw! šŸøšŸ”„

17. Devs dont want us to have 2 chests a day i guess another cutback on spending its becoming pay to play folks nuthins free in this world āœŒ

18. Free chest for xtal makes no senseā€¦.. now itā€™s a chest that costs money šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø Dumb de dumb dumb dumb

19. Here is a thought for the Devs, just stop the daily chests, add furniture drops well all drops to EBS! Random like the crest plates, maybe even base the drops on activity in eb or clan activity