Chaos Reborn vs a dead acct - facts below

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Ice, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Hi KaW!
    As you may know, I chose to quit kaw due to the cancelation of ASW (can check out my “Farewel for now” post in “Other KaW discussion”).

I gave away everything of value on this account over the past few days. Chaos Reborn chose to bully me on the way out of kaw rather than just be diplomatic. I don’t actually care about this account anymore, nor had I since 3 days ago, just thought I would share the facts of what happened.

1. I gave away my furn, charms, and as much volley gold as I could from dropping allies.

2. a very small percent of that, about 3%, ended up in the hands of some defi members.

3. when Renneth engaged me in pm’s, I continued to try to stay neutral and literally offered the same exact amount of gold to him or other CR members, no strings attached. Also offered charms including a prism, cluster, large x, and a couple IceTails in trade.

4. instead of choosing diplomacy, Chaos Reborn decided to bully my account this morning which is already essentially dead, on the way out the door (again reference the 3 day old Farewell post).

5. They did strip the ~160q in active Allies I had left.

I promise these are all facts. If any single one of these claims is in question, please shoot me a message and I am happy to share screenshots or whatever other prof you desire. I just thought everyone should know what type of bullies CR is to people even if you try to stay neutral and offers the same stuff to both sides. ✌️

Love to the KaWmmunity as always,
    Ice

2. CR doing CR things, what’s new?

When the other leaders look around and realize what Renneth and Becca have done to their once-respected clan maybe they’ll have the guts to vote them out and restore CR’s old name.

3. Lol CR has always been a bunch of noobs. Sensitive noobs will be sensitive no matter what you do. Back in the day if you hit them with a FB or two they would leave the clan and run away. It was pretty funny! Now it is just a bunch of EB noobs riding the coattails of an old clan name.

You should just report the big guys for all their ToS violations and call it a day.

Also, give me ur money pls i need to buy drugs for my goblins

Bachkeda and Mario like this.
  4. Bump. Just a reminder that I wanted to stay neutral and Renneth prioritized his ego.

Perhaps if I get a sincere apology I’ll be neutral again. Until then, I’ll just keep sending free funding Defi out of spite (like the 130q I sent today). Plenty more to send them assuming Renneth maintains his stance of “everyone who interacts with defi is an enemy, even if they are also willing to support CR.”

Until the strip, I really would have rather just stayed neutral and sent equal amounts to CR.

PAGEXI, Snoopy, DeFi-2Bar and 4 others like this.
  5. It was a shame to see this, seems a friendly parting gesture turned sour. Anyhow always a legend in wars and missed but hopefully someday the devs will see the error of their ways and you can find a way to return.

#BringBackASW

Ajax

6. CR is a joke. Always has been one.