🔥KaW/Single City Cross-Over Event!🔥

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Nov 2, 2021.

1. UPDATE: We have adjusted the requirements to achieve the various tiers of rewards. So you may find it is a bit easier to collect all the rewards before the end of the event! You can see the updated reward tiers below.

[​IMG]

What you need to know

A mysterious portal has opened to a world the likes of which were never seen before. Shining neon lights, humongous self-driving carriages, gigantic buildings of glass and stone, and... a peculiar metal box that magically makes food warm?

But don't be afraid! Journey forward! Experience this new world! And maybe you will even get to bring some goodies back with you.

What is it?
    A very special KaW/Single City Cross Promotion campaign! You can earn unique rewards in Kingdoms at War by building Influence & Followers and upgrading your Home in Single City!

When is it?
    The promotion is limited and will only last from 1pm October 12th, 2022 to November 12th, 2022

How does it work?

STEP 1 - Sign In/Create an ATA ID on both your KaW and Single City accounts. MAKE SURE THAT IT IS THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS! It's very important since this is how we will track your progress.

[​IMG]

PLEASE NOTE! To create an ATA ID for your KaW account go to your Settings -> Account -> ATA ID. If you've lost access to your ATA ID and would like to create a new one just open a ticket with us in game and we'll be happy to assist you!

STEP 2 - Play Single City until you reach Living Room Level 3.

Once you reach Living Room Level 3, a STORY QUEST will automatically pop up featuring Gigi – the face of Single City! Gigi will ask you which game you'll want to receive your rewards in.

We're assuming that if you're reading this, you play Kingdoms at War and therefore, would like to earn KAW rewards. So go ahead and tap on 'Kingdoms at War'.

[​IMG]

STEP 3 - Reach different Living Room Levels to earn rewards in your home game!

Scroll down to see what you can earn!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I already have a Single City account – can I use that for this event?
    -Yes, you can! You will receive rewards for previous Living Room levels you've achieved at Single City's reset, which is 1 PM Pacific Time daily.

How do I download Single City?
    -Tap below depending on your device!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-Yes, please! Without ATA ID, we won’t know which Single City account is connected to which KaW account. Be sure both your Single City and KaW accounts are connected with the same ATA ID.

Do I need an ATA ID to participate?
    Absolutely, yes! You must have the same ATA ID connected to your Single City account as your KAW account.

When will I receive my Rewards?

-Rewards will be every Hour on the Half Hour mark!

I've reached Living Room Level [insert your level here]. Why don't I have my rewards on my KAW account yet?
    First, make sure your Single City and KAW accounts are connected with the SAME ATA ID. That's how we'll know which KAW account to give rewards to!

Next, make sure your Living Room is at least Level 3 so you would have been able to start the Single City Crossover quest. Ensure that you have chosen Kingdoms at War as your game you'd like to receive rewards in!

If all that is good and still no rewards, make sure you have talked to Gigi and completed the dialogue in the latest stage of your Crossover story quest.

Finally, we will be distributing rewards every TWO HOURS starting at 1 PM PDT today! If you haven't logged into KAW in an hour, you will receive your rewards the next time rewards are being given out!

Will the Furniture be Dismantle-able?
    After careful thought, the Furniture items from the Cross-promo will not be dismantable. This was initially to ensure everyone received proper rewards, but now it is to ensure the items are not used to farm upgrade materials unfairly.
    If you would no longer like to keep the furniture items, please write in a help ticket and we can remove them. Sorry for any confusion.

Will the Furniture be Trade-able?
    -Only the Cuboid Communicator item will be tradeable, as the furniture set is meant to be a unique reward for those that participate in the event!

Will the release of Single City affect Kingdoms at War?
    -No! Single City and this Cross Promotion are ran by a Single City team and it will not take away any resources from Kingdoms at War.

#1 [ATA]Caster, Nov 2, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2023
  2. Is there PvP in this game? Can I sex someone to death?

3. Bruh...this is what we lost ASW for?

4. PASS … you really couldn’t have picked a worse time to promo this new game with the Kaw community

5. No thanks, put it where the sun don't shine!

6. It’s a separate team working there.. don’t worry guys 💪🏼. I’m playing it.. the rewards are awesome lol.

HanSolo and Metzy like this.
  7. I’m playing it. It’s pretty entertaining actually lol

8. Me too! Been playing for a couple weeks

9. Putting a sexy face on PIMD eh? This is seriously sad.

10. So, now the real reason the ASW was cancelled 😠

Snowman, Bachkeda, Viper and 2 others like this.
  11. Kaw distraction, ok I’m going to STOP PLAY KAW & start play this! If i must pay in this stupid game too then I’m going to delete all of ATA games from my phone. IM DEAD SERIOUS! don’t forget that you devs take the all most important event ASW 2022 away from a war game.you can might as well burry all of your ATA games too.

12. I know some folks are upset seeing this after the ASW announcement.
    Please know that this was planned by the Single City Team a very long time ago, and did not take away from resources used for KaW.
    ASW would have been cancelled regardless of this event happening or not.

We are still putting in work to try new tweaks and changes to get more of what folks love in KaW as you can see by some of the change ups during the current event, like bringing back old EB's etc.

This is meant to be an extra piece for those that are interested, and we hop that those that try it enjoy their time playing Single City and the additional rewards.

13. Garbage piled on top of garbage

Redbourne and arkst like this.
  14. I'm sorry to inform you [ATA]Will but your apology is a complete pile of CRAP! the heart of the matter is that ATA has done entirely to little entirely to late. The game has gone seriously backwards for several years now and it has done nothing but cost us and your corporation I might point out. You have moved this game so far from what it originally was meant to be that now even the noobs don't recognize what game they started playing. I'm so disappointed that now I'm clanless, furnitureless, armorless and buildless.
    I stopped spending years ago and I stopped playing this week.
    I will however keep my account so I can voice my displeasure in the management of this game I once loved.

Kalthrac and arkst like this.
  15. We ask for ASW fix and get a brand new cash grab. 0 support. I say Boo/hiss, and good day to you.

16. Items tradeable?

17. I personally appreciate the efforts that going down right now tbh!. the no ASW upset a lot of people.. myself included, but the introduction of the old man EB allowing pretty recent clans to get the old achievements is awesome.. Something I appreciate.. Thanks Will and crew! 🙏

Corinthian likes this.
  18. I appreciate the effort for this, but I couldn’t get through the tutorial of this game. It was so obnoxious. It’s like it was built for teenage girls. It was nice for those who might enjoy this and have time for both games, but that’s just not me.