*CANCEL* system wars & roadmap

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by KingKunta, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Hi Kawers and Devs,

I want to propose some ideas to improve pvp, pve and rp.

Scheduled war events are great but this means that the top 10 chase is who misses the least wars

I propose we remove this system and replace it with these ideas:

• Add 5 new wave of conflict spells, 1 for each type of war + a cast all
    • Once casted, you will be in a queue till both preset team sizes are filled ex (LL will need 10 or 15 on each side to start)
    • Once the queue is filled, a notice should be sent to players that they have 15 mins to leave their clans for matching
    • Cut down the useless 35min+ pre-war, only 10 min is needed
    • War typically lasts 1 hour if you include the pre-war and post war delay it could add up to over 1.5 hours. Most actives are making over 1000 event items an hour, increase war rewards by 1.5x to encourage people
    • Introduce MMR (matchmaking rank), add a section on the profile with your W/L ratio in wars
    • MMR calculation and reasoning, we need to get rid of inactives, action hunters and afkers thus MMR solves this by giving you a war score that translates into a rank, these are some soft numbers but i'm sure we can come up with a more solid system: big actions like successful attacks/ steals rewarded with 5 points per, assasinations with 4 points per, scouts with 2 points per. This means basically the more active and more successful actions you have the higher rank you will be and the higher ranked people you will face
    I believe a system like this will intice people to war more often as it is more freely available, the chase for top 10 will not be a no life contest instead a competetive war system readily available with bragging rights on your profile

• Quality of life improvement: clean up the numbers on the profile page, we only truly need to see our bonus to allies its the only metric people use. Same goes to building stats show me what the building does to my bonus to allies. The numbers are way too confusing
    • Add your bonus to allies visible on top of each land page in your kingdom (if i'm looking at fatesands show me my fatesand stats on the top)
    • Its 2022 all games are animated, when will get animated avatars that walk around and pet our pets? No one opens royals because its just copy paste maybe add some excitement to furniture again as well as a new piece the animated avatar
    • Increase plate drops and eb payouts, its a 13+ year old game let casuals reach end game just because they have a bit bigger stats will not overwhelm the leaderboard but the growth rate its too low this will not excite new players to stay increase your retention make plates drop more
    • Add in game methods to gain nobility, every game that has p2w also allows their players to gain gems, crystals etc from in game quests. Add a nobility/gem drop to ebs so what if people gain nobility and spend it to open royals or start permiums that sounds terrific to the market and game
    Devs you cancelled ASW, with no teasers or roadmap. Most of the community has been loyal to you for years just talk to us about your plans for KAW share the roadmap get our feedback

This is a work in progress lmk what you guys think

#1 KingKunta, Oct 4, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    DeFi-Novelist likes this.
  2. A simple fix for lowlands is a return to the old system! Never a fan of it due to the 2 or 3 elite clans that ruled it but now in hindsight I can see the attraction of building your own ll clan, the idea of war ranking and only allowing those to participate witj a ranking was suggested many moons ago, active in war one token, win a war 3 token, next war if you have zero tokens you can't cast, all players awarded 1 token at start of each event, nfks 3 month ban, rewards 3 to 5 CP for win 1 for the loss, new war armour with stats above event armour, back to 15 mins match up , we know that's possible as we had it for awhile, the improvements to war are all possible! It's getting the Devs to put some effort in

3. Thank you Monkey, but im proposing to cancel system wars all together and make a system where you can war whenever the queue is filled for nice full rosters. If someone wants to war all day why not?

4. Yes, however this would negate a leader board, war to win ,cast every war if you can we would see the same as now

5. The issue here being that there isn’t enough players. Wars get matched now because everyone knows to cast at a certain time so everyone is on. Also, regardless of what you people say, new players to EE are always flamed for trying it because they’ve no idea what’s going on. Without fail, nearly every member of my clan that’s tried to war for the first time has gotten utterly flamed and encouraged to never try again. Current system is too elitist to even begin to get into. Entire war system needs reworked, and yes and MMR system would help but there just isn’t enough players overall to support a change like that

6. For the most part I agree with you, however most new players to war I try to assist wherever I can, especially with the lowland wars which is by far the fairest of the 3 wars we currently have, the issue with war is as it earns the Devs nothing they are happy to leave it as it is, miss matches, unfair match ups and so on are never looked into sad for a war game but that's how it is