👑 UPDATE - Earning NOBILITY just got better! 👑

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 30, 2021.

1. No

2. I did an offer off the wall, legit completed everything, was supposed to get 350 nobs, got nothing. Sent a ticket, the response was that they had to forward to the advertiser. It's been weeks now and nothing. Don't use it, you will get ripped off.

randomevent likes this.
  3. You need to go through the tapjoy support system for broken or misleading offers. ATA really has nothing to do with offer fulfillment itself.

Bwo likes this.
  4. MY IDEA OF A NEW WAY OF CLA EVENT I would like to make a suggestion to KAW. the CLAN EVENT was good but it was indeed VERY COSTY FOR REAL!!!. in my eyes i see that the top 1 clan have to pay out a lot of cash every day during that event either by paying online with credit cards, gift cards or by other means for getting nobs & xtals to stay @ top 1, while the top 2 clan have to do the same to get a lot of xtals to burn. So in order for most of us players in many clans to be loyal in clans & also to benefit & feel satisfied without spending this huge amount of money for just to get a few good permanent equipments & other things My suggestive idea is : make a FREE CLAN EVENT in which you set a certain GOAL for clans to reach. MAKE A 3 PARTS CLAN LEGEND WITH GOAL BARS. NEARING THE END OF THE EVENT CLANS WHO COMPLETELY REACH THAT 3RD GOAL IN CLAN LEGEND WOULD BE IN FAVOR OF RECEIVING THE FIRST PRIZE. It would also be very nice if you can include a CLAN LOYALTY TROPHY or ACHIEVEMENT in the prizes.:) set a goal for the clan to reach the same way as how you set a goal in the side legends for players to reach. Divide the clan legend into 3 parts with goal bars. players play free ebs n hit clan hall for their CLAN GOAL BARS TO GROW!!. . disable premium ebs like NK, HTR, HTE, RWB & ZTA for that event so that everyone can work affordably & equally hard in their clans to reach the same goal. On clan leaderboard you must write for first to third Prize (top 10 clans) (top 50 clans) (top 100 clans) without writing the names of the clans so that ppl can stay in their clans & work together to reach their clan goal. this will also help to stop players from jumping from clan to clan. Why not give my idea a try??! Dear ATA team please think about it👨‍💻 👩‍💻 🤔🤔🤔 i hope my idea for a next new clan event sounds not stupid.😂🤣🤣Thanks for reading & think about it..

5. Ah man we oughta be able to watch ads for nobs.

randomevent likes this.
  6. I dont want to buy no Manscaped shaver and shaving products just to get a few nobs. Yea earning free Nobility got “ridiculously” better & better.

randomevent likes this.
  7. I had over 1k nobs across 3 accounts when the double offer was on. Things like , complete tutorial , reach castle level 8 etc etc...all came instantly after completion. I am aware the offers differ from country to country though and many regions have rubbish offers. It just depends where you are.

Sanguine and Tesla like this.
  8. I have never been able to get into Offerwall. I am on iOS and it just hangs. So I can’t even get to send a query to Tapjoy.

9. Awe. I was hoping you were finally adding some new quests with some extra rewards, or updating the drop rate at least. It's only been 12 years since the last quest change, so maybe you're right, and nothing is needed there.

Maybe take the tab off the home page if the quest system is going to be ignored. Replace it with a direct link to equipment and/or the furnishings. May as well quit pretending it's important enough to warrant 20% of the home screen.

randomevent, ItalianFury23 and AUrUM like this.
  10. Great idea ! They should knock the dust off of that and add more !

randomevent likes this.
  11. Can’t find tapjoy app on iOS store

12. Tapjoy is not an app. It is a service integrated into the KaW app itself (and many other mobile games). If you go to the oracle, there should be an "earn free nobility" banner (near the top on droid, not sure where on iOS). Tapping that will take you to the Tapjoy offers available for you at the moment.

13. Tap joy sucks. Can’t use with vpn. Thumbs down

14. I completely my mission for free nob earlier I was earning some nobs but when I completed other within time period I still didn't receive my nobs o msg them and they only replied they are going throne from the case...

15. TAPJOY???? Your having a laugh! Downloaded app followed instructions no reward! 11 emails later and I don't qualify for some reason! Don't do it guys! Sad sad sad state of affairs

16. Why... why! Bring back ASW!!

17. Tap joy renaming itself to tap sad!

Thrawn likes this.
  18. Always plenty of time to push nobility offers but can’t give a rats rear to show a hair of respect to the actual concerns of the community. Cool

19. I don't know about all you guys and gals but this ain't it! We already have a quest system that can be expanded in many ways for more quests without seeing players have to give time to 3rd parties. That's some prime money market your giving up devs. Seems greed is slippin