Farewell for now 🤗

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Ice, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Hi all,
    Devs, I’m not sure if you will read this but the top part is for you because I feel like you deserve to know why I’m leaving. Players, the bottom part is for you because I really do appreciate all the fun times I have had with many of you.

Literally every dollar I spent on this game over the past few months, I spent solely so I could have a better showing during this year’s ASW. Spent to build up and try to get big enough to be out of range for the majority of kaw players. Thousands of troop regens used over the past couple months between purchased health crystals and nobility used to troop regen, not to mention the many Ravenbone Windchimes I purchased for nobility and used for my own account as well as using on others behalf so they would give me charms.

For the second time in my about 11 year history of playing the game, I feel like I should just give up the game. The first time I wanted to do that, I slept on it and decided not to because my reasons back then I knew were not really directly driven by factors in your control. This time I have slept on it and still feel like giving up on my favorite app ever. Your choice and the cancellation of ASW is completely in your control and I do feel like my choice is merited because the expectation that there would be a 2022 ASW was very reasonable and realistic until your announcement yesterday.
    You have lost a paying customer and I just thought you deserve to know why.

P.S. this app really was my favorite. I was active in forums always answering questions. Literally giving away volley gold for free to new members to help them grow in my hopes to grow the KaW player base by increasing new player retention. Answered endless questions by players new to EE wars to help them have a better chance at winning. And so many more actions that showed that I really was dedicated to the success of this game. Kudos to the dev team for the great job you did over the past 5 years. I just can’t continue to support the KaW based on the new direction you have chosen for the app.

Love and respect to your past work, and for the sake of the players who stick around, I hope you do develop great championship style, supportable tournaments in the future, or whatever it is they said they wanted in the survey.

KaWmmunity, thank you very much for the great memories. I’m happily giving away most of my charms and furniture now as well as I’ll be transferring what volley gold I can to as many if you as possible (without spending countless hours doing so if possible, so just the stacks pretty much). I really do cherish the memories you have given me and I thoroughly enjoyed playing with you all.

Not sure if I’ll see y’all again, but who knows, maybe I’ll come back in another 5 years if there is something new and worth playing for.

LUV,
    Ice

#1 Ice, Sep 30, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
    DarkSister, Cethegus, Xiphe and 23 others like this.
  2. 🫂🌹💫

Ice likes this.
  3. This absolutely devastating. Ice is a prominent and well known player. All he did was spread positivity. Losing Ice is like losing ur favorite athlete u look up to :(

4. Sad to see it, but it’s understandable! Thanks for everything you’ve done for the community, you will be missed 🤙🏻

lIspyderll likes this.
  5. I feel you ice I too expend very much money and give charms furniture and anything I can to new players.i quit the week zta came out for a few years and came back to trading charms furniture lotl and up.iv seriously thought to quit again especially now with their free chest drops that hurt nee ppl.start another app of original kaw complete to delete button, no ebs,war only

6. MUCH REPECT ICE YOU ONE OF THE BEST!!!

7. The biggest respects. A person who always seemed to always try to make the game better for other people. Community is a unique breed. We always want the best for the game but always end up betrayed by the money hungry devs. Good luck in your endeavors. Hope to see you again, but considering the only thing I looked forward to is gone. ❄️ ❄️❄️

8. Wait! I have so much respect for Ice and this is saddening, seriously! So few Top alb can be as diplomatic and reasonable as Ice, this would be a very very sad loss for the game and the community. Hope to see you again Ice

9. ATA have had published many articles on community based gaming and the unbelievable continued success of kaw over the years, building a war game around a chat app. Well you are still here ATA because of us! You need to listen to the strength of feeling the community is demonstrating here re ASW and engage with us again and re-consider your decision not to run ASW 2022.
    I would like to see you back soon Ice....
    Ajax

lIspyderll and Kalthrac like this.
  10. Sad sad news

😭😭😭

11. Thanks for all the support, y’all! Really means a lot 🤗. I’ll just be in lurk mode. I’ll play again someday if devs create new system war similar to ASW or maybe even something better 🤷🏼‍♂️. It’s really just a personal choice. To me, ebs are boring and I only did that grind Because of wars like ASW. Plenty of others are happy playing ebs alone and that’s totally fine, I’m not trying to rain on anyone else’s parade.
    I’ll still check in on KaW from time to time. See you all around! ✌️

12. Happy for you! Might quit in solidarity

-TheLastTrojan_ likes this.
  13. Very sad my friend

14. Sad to see you go, and I doubt devs have any plans to replace ASW. The game hasnt changed a bit and devs dont care what we want tbh.

arkst likes this.
  15. Sad to hear. I understand completely though. You’ll be missed though. Thanks for all the help and advice. Looks like it’s the end of an era. Idk how much longer I’ll be here and I know lots of others are leaving the game because of this. No asw… no end game. In a war game. I’ll always miss what this game once was and will always remember your influence in this community. Thank you

16. This is a Win. Enjoy your time away from this succubus.

-TheLastTrojan_ likes this.
  17. Thanks! I will

18. Best of Luck man. Sad to see you go.

19. 😔😔speechless