Level Up Your Level Up Experience

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Jun 16, 2022.

1. My Furniture Update Idea:

Currently, to level up furniture, you have to buy the initial pieces, equip them, buy more pieces, dismantle them, collect enough dismantled parts to level them up, and then continue to check them to see if you have enough reds/blues/yellows, AND special untradeable parts to upgrade them, and then repeat this step 19 times.

Now, admittedly, my idea won’t save a lot of time or effort but it’ll clear up 1 step from that. But my aim is to make it so that when you have collected enough raw materials and special pieces, instead of having to keep checking if you have enough of this or that to finally level it up, it gives you a notice.

Currently, when you receive a new piece of furniture, you get a little “!” sign that symbolizes “hey, you got a thing over here, check it out!”. Similarly, my plan is to have that also pop up when you have reached the point where it is ready to upgrade.

Realistically, I’m just really close to leveling up several pieces, and every time I dismantle something or receive raw mats in the chests, I have to check everything to see if I have enough yet. With this solution, it takes the guess work out leveling things up.

I’m open to suggestions on how to make this even better or to field concerns on this, but I can’t think of any cons to speak of.

TD;DR?
    More notices on furniture level up progress.

2. What about the dozens of other slot pieces I own that will always have the little notification bubble? Adding a way to select specific pieces to tell or not tell you they're upgradeable seems like it would require a significant UI change

3. It’ll only give you the notice if you have enough raw material like the colored pieces, and the needed extra pieces like the hands and feets and pillows, 100% able to be upgraded. What other slots are lit up for you?

4. ???

We're on different planes of existence lmao. My device doesn't show any notification bubbles at all for any furniture. I thought this whole thread was hypothetical because I can't read

5. It shows notifications for new furniture. What were you talking about before lmao

6. Not on my Android device 😂

7. Great idea, but how about instead we just get more pets?? Who doesn’t want more pets?

I’d like a puppy, a kangaroo, and also a panda for the vibes

8. I love the energy but that’s just a new event for cosmetic material. I’m talking update for ease of use and conveniency.