A new clan loyalty incentive!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Riddler, Mar 14, 2022.

1. As a hopper, i like this idea.

2. Came here to support. Yes probably my supports too.

3. +1 support, good idea prob won't happen tho

4. So like the current events thing? But during non clan events

5. I said this years ago Abd nobody liked the idea. But I love that it’s more popular now

6. Old post, but heavy support. My alt clan is on the brink of death because everyone figured out hopping is the way to go. From 2-3h goth/noth to (nearly) failing all of them. Like OP said, not even new accounts care enough to join slow ebs like that anymore, there is no incentive to do so...

7. I love this idea as a long term on and off again player.

8. MAKE A BOOST TO THE AMOUNT OF PLATES OR CHANCE AT A PLATE DROP IF YOU WERE PRESENT IN THE CLAN THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE EB!!!

9. Support!!! Keep this thread alive

10. At the end of the day devs only want $$$

11. Support

Major updates for this game are in the rear view mirror at this point though.

12. Support

Devs - Ive been leading multiple clans for over 13 years. Your current system is making it harder as you seem to encourage clan hopping over clan loyalty.

I appreciate all who hop in when help is needed and help speed things up for those who prefer to stay in their own clans. We all want to grow fast.

But -
    Who will open the doors when everyone wants to be a Hopper?

There really should be some sort of reward for those who prefer to support their clan family instead of just hop for their own personal needs.

13. I have said many times that admins in clan are seriously under valued! Those who try and be as active and on the door as much as possible! All admin should receive a admins bonus that actually means something! Wc can then hand the job to those who actually do it and not just sit there doing nothing

Bert and Thrawn like this.
  14. I believe hoppers should have to not get the same amount of event collectibles as those who stay in a clan. The top tier rewards always go to those who jump around. They realize this and have no incentive to stay in a single clan for a entire event.

15. Hoppers use xtals. Xtals cost money. Kaw devs like money. Devs like hoppers. Hoppers aren’t going away 😓

16. This is a good idea!

17. Hoppers can still hop as hopping helps those that are less active as they are able to hop and get event items at times that work for the hopper.