Idea: Let's make the hide ally spell actually work

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by BadRobot, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Hello,

It is so obvious certain players use programs and scripts to see past these hide ally spells. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it and no matter how many times we are silenced for calling it out it doesn't make it any less true.

Why won't the devs take the dozens of reports regarding this issue seriously?

Imagine a kaw in which the game functioned how it was intended, and rule breakers were punished. It would make it a better experience for all.

The sad thing is the issue will never be fixed until ATA acknowledges it has an issue with this, but for some reason they won't?

2. So sad, but true

BadRobot likes this.
  3. The truth is Cannabis the devs don't mind because it keeps the whales in control. Fair play in this game will never happen. Players have been calling out these issues since I've been playing and I have a ten year badge somewhere.

The_Cowboy_MaCHiNE and BadRobot like this.
  4. This is why i stop investing on allies😆 there is no such thing as hidden spells, its not really working

How she know in order allies? As in in order🌝

BadRobot likes this.
  5. I have also experienced this personally and can confirm that it is real. Since ATA won't address the issue, they should consider changing it so allies cannot be hired when the spel is casted.