Possible Game Improvements

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by X_INSANE-NIGHTMARE-OF-DEATH_X, Oct 28, 2021.

1. There's a few things I thought might boost player activity if they were modified/re worked a bit to make playing more interesting or diverse.

1. War & War Rewards:
    Why not have a different top 10 war pet from the top 10 eb pet? Like it could be an armoured version or bladed or battle ready or something along those lines.
    Also, why not have war equipment for top 10, 50 and 100 like the pve side of things too? And the war Equip could be more pvp orientated or higher stats than pve?
    Maybe there could be more use for mithril, adding mithril equipment but that's actually stat relevant these days or adding more mith spells that are more useful than the current ones? A 25k stat boost when someone has 207% boost on a 5b static spy tower as well as 150b in charms really doesn't do anything to help success if the attacker also has similar furn and charms. Think mithril has become a bit obsolete with bigger players but maybe there could be something to spend it on like a pvp plunder boost or pve plunder boost for a short time, or highe mith cost for a longer time?

2. Banners and banner events:
    I know the most recent banner event we had didn't exactly go over very well, but what if there was a banner event once a year? So that it doesn't flood the market with banners or make them obsolete, and they could be around different times of the year to keep it themed or something? Like a Christmas banner one year, Halloween (with stats) another year, Easter another year or a banner to match lands? These are all rough ideas and more than open to hear more ideas or suggestions

3. Epic Battles:
    What if there was a way to bring back the old battles? All rotations are NOTH/GOTH or LOTL/GOTH for big clans, and most smalls run Haunt/Battle Royal, but what if the middle ebs had a certain item drop rate that appeals to bigger players and makes them want to chase it? Like a pve booster for 6 hours or something?
    Or what if they did something like a higher paying ZTA (Like they've done before) or better paying Revenge of the warbeast that costs more horns, (HTE to NK comes to mind) or another addition to the ZOMA line? Or that black Friday event one where they had the drums you could buy in marketplace to start them?

4. Furnishings:
    Alright this one may not be such a good idea, but what if they added another room with furn slots to fill? Like you swipe down for the dungeon or up for the roof? Or a second right room - a dining hall or a second left room - court yard? Could add a bit more diversity? Might also be a bit too much 😅

Anyway there's some of my ideas floating around in my head, they all probably need a bit more refining to be implemented but I'm open to any and all ideas!

2. SUPPORT FOR ALL OF It

-BAZ- likes this.
  3. Yes to all except new banner event. I don’t want to see new banner events until they at least let’s us get the most recent to lv16.
    Devs really need to just add this new cloth stuff as a random drop at completion of all ebs, or something players can do on their own without waiting for events.
    If we have to wait for events to get more banner ug mats… no one will ever see lv16 which is really sad considering the effort and coding the devs must have done for these banners.
    I like the look, I like the concept of ongoing upgrades, I just don’t think forcing players to wait for banner events is the right way to go.

4. Here is game improvement, all player are rasta

upload_2021-11-1_13-4-54.png

#4 Kasama, Nov 1, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  5. I was thinking bing able to trade more stuff like aqua/infierno, plaits, gold, health crystals, etc.

7. Wait NOTH is still the highest tier eb??? I haven't played in like 2 years+ so I don't know but it's sad to see that it's only new premium ebs added.

Honestly the move away from wars giving the best event rewards and ebs being in place to help people build funds to grow but not having the best equipment was always a good trade off in my eyes. Special equipment like the abyssal blade was fantastic from ebs but high static stat equipment should've stayed exclusive to wars.

The addition of more and more premium ebs with little reason to war showed an overall shift in the game. Sad to see the neglect but honestly from my experience it seems that the game was put more and more onto the back burner and was simply being maintained rather than updated. It's an old game but the lack of progress since I left really saddens me.

8. Overall, I agree with the sentiment. There could be more thought into free ebs.
    Have to correct the fact that NOTH isn’t the highest tier eb though. AOTA is and has been for quite a while now. It’s certainly time for a new eb to come out.

Also, I think goth and Lotl should drop more pal plates and fewer Fatesands. People’s lack of build size on Pallumen is the biggest driver for not having more clans run AOTA. If there were a thousand plus accounts at 20Bcs, I believe you would see AOTA pretty often. I certainly prefer it over goth and others will too as they get bigger.

9. Ahhh gotcha not got the app downloaded and as an ex mod I have a way to get into the forums on pc so haven't looked at the ebs I just misread what was said here! 100% agree with what you said as there should always be incentives to run the bigger ebs. I hope they have made it harder to clan hop for events as honestly that was just busted but I don't imagine they have as it probably earns loads from xtal revenue.

10. I think a war improvement is needed.

Give us level 10 EE bonus that gives 100% plunder bonus. Make EE last 1 week.

And controversially, a vote system for mid-war. If someone is inactive or throwing a war, a unanimous vote from all warring members on that team, will kick them from war.

bring back green ko’s on idevice.