ASW & KA Championship both have space in KaW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Ice, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Hi KaWmmunity!
    This post is mainly a feeler to see what level of support there is for this idea. As we know, the devs discontinued the Seasonal wars a couple years back that many people liked, but people also complained about. I think the thing I liked most about it, is the fact that there were different war types represented.

I would like to propose in addition to the Indi war style ASW (All Star War) which has been in the fall the last couple years; also adding a spring Kingdom & Ally Championship annual tournament! The structure of the ASW I think is perfectly fine with the 8 team single elimination bracket. I think many of us would just also relish the opportunity to have a Kingdoms and Allies only version of this tournament also held annually.

I do think this would attract and maintain a bigger player base for KaW generally speaking. The only way to be competitive in Indi style wars is to either open tons of royals for furnishings and trade those for charms, or have several alts and farm then for charms for years, or get others to give you or lend you charms somehow. KA wars are much different as anyone with a decent build can be competitive even with zero furniture, charms or bfa even. Zero bfa build can and do work well in KA with smart warriors piloting them. Of course to to excel and be able to carry your team, people purchase xtals and premium items like seals and chimes and run those during promos. My point being; I think it will help create an interested player base willing to spend for xtals and premium ebs just as much with a KA tournament as it does for Indi.

If this idea gets enough support, who knows; maybe the devs will give the KaWmmunity the wonderful gift of a spring or summer KA Championship!

P.S. if you are reading this Devs, if it comes down to money for the support of these types of events; perhaps charge an entry fee of a xx nob premium item in the market place or something that can be tradable so free to play people can participate too by giving charms to us spenders for an “entry pass”. I think the KaWmmunity would be willing to pay for additional tournaments beyond the ASW, though most would probably want increased participation rewards if there is an entrance fee.

2. Wonderful future war ideas from ❄️Ice❄️ I hope KaW Devs & Co support this 👍

3. 1000% Support. Please make it happen Devs!

4. 100% support. Also opens up the concept of an ASW to people like me who haven’t played for a few years and in that time have fallen behind the curve in terms of charm stacking. Lots of us don’t spend crazy money, and are at a disadvantage in indi ASW because we don’t have a trillion in charms or whatever it may be. This would be a great addition to the game and open up war to more people for sure!

What likes this.
  5. SUPPORT 💕

What likes this.
  6. Well spoken Ice it would be great idea to try out then there's the disadvantage of moles inactives and ton of leaks during different wars which makes it harder than ever for the ones who work hard to get further in the war system

What likes this.
  7. I support this 100% and why not a lowlands asw also to make things more equal perhaps

-TheLastTrojan_ and Ice like this.
  8. Fully support as a free2play player who enjoys the variety of wars. Well said Ice. 🥃

9. 100% support

10. Support 👍🏻

11. Support👍🏼👍🏼