Introducing kaw charm insurance

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Panda-123, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Introducing kaw insurance the best way to protect yourself in trades on kaw.

have you been scammed charn farmed or lied to? Me too! That’s why I have created this charm insurance so that way you can be protected in trades on kaw. Let me explain how it works. Each subscribed player will pay a one time charn fee weekly based off their package level. By doing that they will be insured up to a certain amount. So if someone deceived in a trade. They can submit a claim and recover up to 100% of their charms back. That way they don’t lose all their charms.

here are the current protection packages.

level 1 Silver: 100mcs per week revivers your to 2 bil in charns

level 2: Gold: 500 mcs per week recieves up to 10 bil in charms

level 3 platinum: 1 bil per week. Recieves up to 20 bil in refunds.

we also offer a one month no hassle charm back gurentee so if your not satisfied get your charms back.

the process is simple every week pay for the fee based off your level. Then in the event you are scammed submit a claim Abd after investigation you are approved to receive a refund of charns up to 100% but that’s not all.

you can also add liability insurance as well to reimburse scammed furn in the value of charms at no extra cost.

it’s a good deal but the clock is ticking. Insure yourself today so you can be refunded tomorrow. Insure yourself to ensure your protected.

to order pm me.

(disclaimer: Pandas Charm Insurance LLC is a equal opportunity kaw charm insurance company, rates above are subject to final approval. Submitting false claims will result in immediate termination in benefits. Kaw taxes and fees apply. Claim submitted subject to approval)

2. Ev1 will see this for the scam it is

3. It’s not a scam. It literally protects others from being scammed. Not saying everything as far price isn’t set Abd stone but a great idea. Thanks for your negativity

4. Already have a few subscribers

5. lol this is cool

6. Panda got finessed 20b by me and this is his poor scamming way to try and get those charms back how funny