“Epic Warrior Pack” needs refresh

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Ice, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Hi!
    The same popup offers have existed for quite some time and I think due for a refresh to the standard offers. They all seem to be based on the 2,000 nob value per $100 USD when you get to that level. I still like the 2,000 nob offer which only has nobs and even the 200 Crystal offer. But the “Epic Warrior Pack” is due for a refresh. The other offers all have Seal of the Damned included which is no longer something that Epic Warriors care about. I would like to see:

10 RavenBone Windchimes
    510 nobility
    70 Health Crystals

Or something along those lines as the update to the Epic Warrior bundle to match what ebs people actually want to hit. The seal offers have been around and unchanged since before HtR even existed. Thanks!

2. While you're at it, fix that starter pack that gives the advent blade.. That's by now a useless equip

3. I agree with what you have and I hope it goes thrpugh, though I think its a little to much nobs but also I think it depends on the person, good luck though

4. Bumping my own thread here. I’ll still never buy the offers that have seal of the damned in them, yet those continue to pop up.

devs, y’all made HtR the new best eb. Give us a pack that has chimes in it please.