In the Hands of the Dugorim

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Oct 13, 2021.

1. In the Hands of the Dugorim

[​IMG]

Holm and the others have scarcely made it out of Troggub territory when they find themselves surrounded by a patrol of vicious Dugorim gobblyns!

Badly outnumbered by the Dugorim, your Deepmine ambassadors attempt to bargain for their freedom. But if Gwyn cannot quickly produce the reward that was promised, her companions' lives will be forfeit...

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, October 13th until Wednesday, November 3rd at noon PT. This is a 3 week long event.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to In the Hands of the Dugorim will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Nakra Box, and Royal Nakra Box.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lord2Gunz and ItzShade like this.
  2. Oooh, those could be the stairs I've been waiting for

3. That’s cool and all but what happened to banners being upgradable post event?

-Moon-, Roro, Redemption and 6 others like this.
  4. Ooo I like this set too! 😍. All the furniture recently have been real nice..

5. No way 😂

6. Rare coincidence, I once knew a guy by the name of Dugorim.

Real salt of the Earth fella too, anyway it wasn't long before people caught onto what ol' Dugorim was up to in his spare time.

Making fish sculptures.

Bit of a smelly fellow, probs best to avoid those hands too. He was also a world class boxer.

7. niceee another mediocre copy paste event.. what about being able to upgrade banners? Still waiting to see how much ATA is gunna charge for levels lol

8. When can we Upg banners again

9. I have those stairs if you want em.

10. Yes when is the next banner event? I’d like to spend another 200 noobs on an almost impossible side legend that if you miss a couple of days you are not going to complete it. Then let y’all give me 2 freebies the last day that make no difference. Only 14 more levels to go supposedly. Let’s go Brandon😉.

Ajax and -Kell_the_Cr0w_MaCHiNE- like this.
  11. Wasn’t there feed back that the community HATED 3 week events? I mean if it’s gonna be three weeks at least add layers rather than add duration to the layers done for a 2 week event.

Ajax likes this.
  12. Oh, and yes . . . LET’S GO BRANDON!!!
    🤣😂🤣

13. ^^^ smart man right here, surprised devs haven’t deleted this post yet🤣🤣