Lair of the Troggub (+ Shadofael & ASW updates)

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Devs dont fix the timings as yet but i really do hope that they fix good timings this time in their next ASW infos to attract more players to participate.

2. But 19 to 21 midweek is working days for ppl, why dont they bring it on the weekend??

3. Fully support this.

Demons likes this.
  4. ASW is from 19 to 21.10.21 but I would like to know from now the war times because should in case the war times interfere with my working plan i can talk to my boss.BUT WHY ON EARTH DOES KaW ALWAYS MAKE THESE SPECIAL WARS DURING THE “WORKING WEEKDAYS” as if kaw players have nothing else to do but to play kaw?? :(

5. When will Rewards and information on the ASW be be put up on forums?

Demons likes this.
  6. Thanks for advance notice on all star war. Now if you can just bring back seasonal wars. I'll settle for bi-annual wars even. Summer n Winter.

Zombie_Fu_Lao_Tzu, HTR, Ice and 3 others like this.
  7. They released the date which is during the week and they said Last time this was to accommodate having staff on hand, with same weekday wars it will be done same time fram 1pm-3pm pst this gives them 2hrs before most pst business close. And falls in the middle of their work day. I expect do difference this week

8. Ok so from 1pm to 3pm, which time zone is that? because i live in Europe.

9. 1-3pm pst is when it was done before

10. Tuesday they Thursday 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

11. +100

12. Bump