Lair of the Troggub (+ Shadofael & ASW updates)

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Lair of the Troggub

[​IMG]

In the nick of time, Holm and the others have managed to escape the flooding cavern and tunnel to higher ground. Before they can reach safety, however, they must traverse other dangers lurking deep below the earth.

Violent tremors continue to shake the underground caverns as your Deepmine ambassadors and their Khruta-Kadh hosts search for a way out. What's more, a tribe of Troggub, ferocious and sightless cavern-dwellers, are on the prowl for fresh meat...

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, September 29th until Wednesday, October 13th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Lair of the Troggub will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Lightcap Box, and Royal Lightcap Box.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shadofael Updates

[​IMG]

Today is the LAST DAY of the Shadofael Batte Pass!!!

There will be 4 BONUS SHADOFAEL LEGENDS running from Sept 29th noon PST until Sept 30th noon PST.
    • Each bonus legend will reward players with 50 Shadofael Wings
    • These legends do NOT count as the Daily Legend required for the Weekly and Monthly legends
    • The Daily Legend active at this time that will count towards the Weekly and Monthly legends is "Do 20 PvP Attacks OR Use 2 Health Crystals"
    Hexavia the Ravenstorm will also be available from Sept 29th noon PST until Sept 30th noon PST for those looking to complete their Monthly Legend.

Remember to collect your Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Legend Rewards BEFORE Sept 30th noon PST, when the Battle Pass ends.

ASW 2021

[​IMG]

The time for the 2021 All Star War is nearing...
    ASW 2021 will be running from Oct 19-Oct 21. Keep an eye on the forums for future updates with more details!

2. Lesgo

Redemption likes this.
  3. Nice, Thank you

4. Why have the pets been so ugly lately? Giant bugs, mole rats, and that one with eyes all over its back. Can the next one not be an "abomination" please? Cheers đŸ»

sweetolive, Ajax, Roro and 1 other person like this.
  6. Why didn’t chests for the Shadowfel legend drop from premium ebs as advertised in original post?

7. No offense, but adding a couple of extra daily legends on the last day doesn't help at all. I missed a total of 4 days due to moving and a new job, one of them being a Wednesday (and I wasted chimes and seals to make up the other incomplete weeklys/monthlys). So while it is nice to throw a couple more 50 wing legends on the last day (with no warning, might I add), it doesn't do anything for people who missed a Wednesday, when the weekly/monthy legend ends. That means that even if I do the extra ones, I'm still 325 wings short. And I garentee there are people that quit doing the dailies when they realized they couldn't get the whole thing, so doing this at the end with no warning whatsoever means nothing. To me, this is just adding salt to a wound. I paid enough nobs to make up 2 monthlys and 3 weeklys on top of the pass and all you give us is a half ***ed fix. You guys should either be refunding us our nobs or giving everyone who made it to the second to last legend the pet.

8. Finally :) i hope this year more players will engage themselves in this year’s ASW 21 FUN FIGHT :) than last year:)

9. Totally agree! Cast for ASW if you think you will be active. I don’t care what your build looks like, if you have no bfa, furn or charms. Any build can come and have fun as long as you’re willing to actually be there for the wars.

10. Yes the shadofael thing was weird from the start. Stuff in the marketplace you could not buy 😳 And where is furnishing going? Some people started playing just for that but the last few sets have been simplistic and a bit weird. If there not desireable what's the point? No one wants that pet or the last one either 😳 it's tough enough keeping new people playing but doing tweaks that just turn off existing players seems to make no sense to me. People give away royals because it's just not worth opening them.
    Regards
    Well done Jen I just saw your post about the pets. It's an issue

11. It’s all about the timing if devs would host these wars at a more reasonable time of the week more people would be willing to cast and war. Mid week during the day is going to cut the warring population down by nearly half or they will cast and be semi active showing up only the last hour.
    I understand devs say they do this so they can have someone on staff should issue come up but that’s the issue. Issues come up anyways and takes time resolve so why not have 1 weekend all hands on deck and make it so the warring community who likes to war can

12. The timings are not yet announced i think.

13. Thank you for finally giving us an advanced notice of the ASW. It is greatly appreciated! Hopefully lots of warriors can now request time off work & make this the best ASW years!

14. Last year’s ASW wars were 3 hours long,
    from 10 am PST to 1 pm PST,
    on Tue, Wed and Thur.

The Devs are excruciatingly repetitive,
    so my tentative plans will be based on the same schedule. Haha. (I’d prefer later in the day, so I hope they prove me wrong đŸ€ŁđŸ‘đŸœ).

15. đŸ”„đŸ”„đŸ”„

16. Sounds like there may have been a bit of confusion here. The premium battle pass granted additional rewards as you progressed.

We'll work to make sure this is communicated clearer in future. :)

17. Cast if you can be active throughout the war. If u can't do ASW for some reasons, lend me your charms now đŸ€­

I'm accepting charm and furniture donations 👣💀👣

18. 🌟ASW 19-21 10 2021 Campaign AD 🌟

꧁Make ASW 21 GREAT AGAIN꧂
    💐encouraging more & all eligible players pls come together & join the fun fight of the year💐 even if you have nothing as long as your stats level is approved to join it pls do pls pls cast. The more the players the better the fun 😊â˜șïžđŸ„°đŸ„°

19. This year will not be an “ALL star war” as I will be casting to participate. May need to rename this to “Mostly Star Wars” for future advertising.

Thrawn likes this.
  20. Support, ASW is always a lot of fun but the weekday (and time of day, though that's timezone-specific) schedule last year was impossible for me to commit to.

Zombie_Fu_Lao_Tzu likes this.