New Moderator recruitment time! [APPLICATIONS CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Sep 23, 2021.

1. UPDATE: The Application is closed! Thank you to everyone who applied!

We are currently reviewing the first round of applications, if you are selected you will receive a message in help ticket in game for the second round application. This may take a few weeks so please be patient while we review!

Heyo folks! I think it's time for us to get some fresh faces to our Moderator team! The procedure is simple:

Just complete the survey and answer all the questions truthfully and to the best of your abilities. After a few days we will review the answers and get in touch with those of you who have passed to the next stage. That's it!

If you have any questions, feedback, or concerns, feel free to share them here or get in touch with us through the in-game Help system.

Good luck!

[​IMG]

#1 [ATA]Caster, Sep 23, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2021
  2. 51 yeard old, i live in france, i ´d like apply to be moderator in game to try to stop bad talks and bad atitudes in french, spanish and portuguese...often gamers of that countries are irespectful and are not stopped....

3. Perfect! Now just type all that in the survey :D

4. What’s the perks?

potjk likes this.
  5. Is like being a parent

6. 😱 its time 😱

_Doc_Holliday_ and -Moon- like this.
  7. Thank you for the opportunity to apply 🙏🏻

8. The survey link does not work.

9. Moderator of a dead game? He will mode his alts?

10. Thanks for the opportunity. Every time this chance has come round I’d been too young. Glad I got a chance this time round 😀

11. It’s incredible that instead of addressing the issues with scamming people in the banner event, they post a mod recruitment thread instead.

UnknownError likes this.
  12. 36 years old busyness man builder convenient store owner kaw is mi time to relax and some to do at night other than work i would love to be a moderator to make sure game goes smooth and keep bad people away

13. Except your kids never leave the nest

14. 😂

_Doc_Holliday_ likes this.
  15. And they bring all of their friends over to hang out 24/7!

16. How many vacancies?

17. it be nice to see new ones in good luck to all who apply 😀

_Doc_Holliday_ likes this.
  18. Why would someone want to do this? Devs obviously don’t care about the players nor the game. They just need more people to do their jobs and ignore when they voice concerns.

TreadOnThem and Ajax like this.