A Tribute to the Crown - 12 Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Sep 10, 2021.

1. A Tribute to the Crown

[​IMG]

It's KAW's 12th birthday! To mark the occasion, we are celebrating our players with a special event!

Your kingdom has come together to commemorate the anniversary of your coronation. Gifts and offerings are pouring in from your grateful subjects. Join in the celebrations as your people honor your many victories!

The anniversary legend will be available from Friday, September 10th at noon PT until Monday, September 13th at noon PT and offers some special 12th anniversary rewards! There is no cost to entry and it is available to all players.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Promos and Plunder Bonuses

Every EB will have a 12% plunder bonus!!!
    Premium EBs will have 30% increased plunder:
    • The Netherking (will be available for the duration of the promo)
    • Hexavia the Ravenstorm
    • Zelgarad the Accursed
    • Haunting: The Escape
    • Revenge of the Warbeasts
    The EB promo will be running from Friday, September 10th at noon PT until Monday, September 13th at noon PT.

Log in today to receive a Special Anniversary Crux Chest! 12th Anniversary Crux Chests can also be purchased in the marketplace for 39 NB. These can be opened with the 12th Anniversary Crux Chest Key in the marketplace, available for 121212 gold. Please remember that keys are only available until September 13 noon PST.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for playing <3

2. Woo hoo! Happy 12th Anniversary KAW!

-Moon- likes this.
  3. That’s it?!! Kinda lack luster?!

4. Certainly not wowed me but hey, atleast they upped the plunder for all ebs thanks!

5. I think the “12th Anniversary Crux Chest” should cost 12 Nobility. 😜
    And shouldn’t the celebration last for 12 days instead of 3?
    Why not 112% boost on Premium EB’s?
    At least give us a “12 days of KaW” song. Haha. ... and the matching gifts those 12 days.

6. That makes more sense than what they have

7. Happy anniversary!!! 🙂🍻

8. Are cruxes stackable?

9. Why am I not making 12q per hit??