PIMD Advertisements

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TreadOnThem, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Hello ATA, I hope this reaches you because it’ll probably save you a few thousands dollars… As a user of TikTok I have seen your advertisements for PIMD… I don’t want to be mean but this is the most misleading and worst advertisement I have ever seen in my life. You are basically selling PIMD as the next tinder app when we all know it’s supposed to be a game similar to KAW where you build and battle people. (Disclosure I had PIMD downloaded a whole 2 days before deleting so maybe i don’t know what I’m saying, if that’s the case don’t read anymore)

So far there is no point with this thread … yet

I’d like to ask ATA to rethink their marketing strategy and apply it to KAW instead of PIMD. As someone who recently graduated a big state university I can promise the marketing going on for PIMD is a waste of money because it’s misleading to what new downloaders actually get out of the app. The moment guys download PIMD and find out it’s not about talking to girls (like the ad says it is) they will delete it immediately. PIMD isn’t Tinder, but the ad basically says it is because it’s supposed to appeal to young men as the target audience.

KAW has so much potential for ads, this game deserves a marketing plan that can promote it and grow the player base. I’m sure some players here would even help create ideas if it meant the game would grow more and introduce new players to the game.

All in all… I’d like to see KAW being advertised to grow the player base, with better and more accurate marketing for what the game is actually about (nothing like the PIMD ads running on TikTok).

That’s all, I’m just a recently returning player of 9 years and want this game to be filled with active players again.

Thrawn and DeFi-Novelist like this.
  2. In pimd's defense, I have literally never seen a mobile game advertisement that even remotely resembles the actual gameplay or content. This also includes nearly every game marketed via tapjoy, and also a good chunk of the content on play store itself (pictures, descriptions) which is nominally used to give potential downloaders an idea of what they're getting.

Mobile games as a genre are misleading as hell lol