KAW Convention/Meetup

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by WB-_-BigNick-_-WB, Aug 7, 2021.

1. What would y’all think about having a KAW convention once a year where wars and tournaments can be hosted on LAN? Would be a chance to meet people we talk with everyday and have a good time competing with each other.

2. Personally I wouldn't be interested, the number of KaWers I'm interested in meeting irl is pretty low. People get pretty riled up, especially over wars, and I value having the screen between us.

Avatar and TreadOnThem like this.
  3. 99.99% of the people on this game take it too seriously, youll have a bunch of people with big egos on a tap gaming acting touch

Thrawn likes this.
  4. Interesting idea

5. I completely agree with this and understand where you’re coming from.

But on other hand this would definitely spark up more interest in the game and cause more series osw’s and more player interaction.

As long as KaWers are able to handle themselves appropriately in a real life situation. (Pretty big if) 👀

Thrawn likes this.
  6. Maybe some of the years long osw’s could be settled here

7. I have heard of clans having meetups. Could def be a possibility.

8. Like the idea and initiative but I'll pass. No lie, half the people that play this game are mentally unsound and just legitimately insane.

9. A big missed opportunity to call it a kawnvention

10. lol

11. 👹 Yes let's get together. I would love to meet you people ...make sure Kasama gets an evite. I will bring some treats and we will play games. 👹

🎩iPhone