The Shadofael: Banners and Battle Pass!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Fascinating, my KaW doesn't show that distribution at all. All the stats look exactly like this one below. I guess droid truncates all numbers? Instead of rounding (i.e. up to 3% if it's meant to be 2.6%) 😂
    [​IMG]

Tez and -Kell_the_Cr0w_MaCHiNE- like this.
  2. Thank you 👻👻👻

3. I bought the attack (wyvernspike) banner first, thinking I could purchase all three. This isn't the case, don't make my mistake.. :(

4. Yeahhh they all start at 2%, not at all clear...

5. Ahh yeah see, on android they all say 2%... Silly devs, almost made me pick the red one just cause it's red o_O

LiTo_TheCraZy_MaCHiNE and Thrawn like this.
  6. FINALLY THANK YOU FOR GIVING US SOMETHING THAT WE ASKED FOR

-Moon- likes this.
  7. Nice, Thank you!!!

8. All you goobers that were crying about events being stale better pony up $.. Make it worth their while to put out different stuff.

Lord2Gunz and Retribution like this.
  9. That's why the Devs in their forum post itself have attached an image with all the stats. You can check the diagram in the main post it shows the actual stats there. Although yeah the UI needs improvement, I do appreciate the Devs finally taking some effort to listen to the community. 👍

Lord2Gunz and Retribution like this.
  10. Thanks, it looks like it got updated. Wasn't there originally, just the pretty upgrade pictures lol

Tez likes this.
  11. THIS

12. Virgo said in wc that if you mistakenly bought the incorrect banner, try writing into support.

13. It seems as if all the peeps who chose the spy banner are only receiving the jade feathers instead of jade cloth from the boxes. We can't do anything with jade feathers until, what, level 5 banner? Is this a bug?

TreadOnThem and Zarabeth like this.
  14. [UPDATE] Hawkspur Spy Banner & Shard Upgrade System

Hiya folks 👋! Awesome to see that a lot of people are enjoying this event so far.

Looks like some of the Shadofael managed to make their way into our backroom and devoured all of the Jade Hawkspur Cloth, so players that selected the Hawkspur Spy Banner were only receiving Jade Hawkspur Feathers from the War Baron's Boxes.

The almighty traffic cone has been summoned and a fix has been deployed. Players that had received Jade Hawkspur Feathers between the event start, until now will have them automatically exchanged for Jade Hawkspur Cloth later today.

Before leaving, the Shadowfael also managed to get into our backend, so we have deployed a fix to the shard upgrade system:
    • Going forward players will only be able upgrade their shards in the marketplace if they are able to use the shard they are upgrading to.
      • I.E. If a player has a level 1 Wyvernspike War Banner, they will not be able to upgrade Crimson Wyvernspike Cloth into Crimson Wyvernspike Feathers.
    • Anyone who has upgraded their shards to a tier higher than they can currently use, will also have their shards automatically refunded/exchanged later today
    Thanks for your patience and sorry for the trouble everyone!

#34 [ATA]Virgo, Aug 6, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2021
    GriMzZy_TDT, BadRobot, -Moon- and 3 others like this.
  15. TLDR: If you chose the Hawkspur Banner, you would have received Jade Hawkspur Feathers instead of Cloth. We have fixed it going forward, and players who had mistakenly got Feathers will have them automatically exchanged shortly.

Players will also only be able upgrade their shards in the marketplace if they are able to use the shard they are upgrading to. Anyone who has upgraded their shards, will also have their shards automatically refunded/exchanged later today

16. Traffic Cone doing work🗿🙌🏻

Lord2Gunz and Thrawn like this.
  17. Queen said their was another surprise today. What is it?

18. My question here would be…..seeing how the feathers are more important than cloth in the long run, why can I not keep them as they dropped from the chests? They are obviously a better/lower chance drop by the classification so we shouldn’t have to give them up because the programming was wrong. Drops in this game are already absurdly low given $ to benefit.

And if we are to give them up, will we receive an appropriate ratio based on the value? Or will it be 1:1? Because that wouldn’t be right either.

19. well seems I was too late for the thought……at the very least we should have gotten 3x on exchange seeing how that was the exchange rate for cloth to feather. But we got less, guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

20. 2 x free nob wall offer I'm thinking