The Shadofael: Banners and Battle Pass!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Shadofael Banners

Introducing Shadofael banners in their 3 impressive forms:
    • Wyvernspike War Banner
    • Dragonwing Monarch Banner
    • Hawkspur Spy Banner
    Players can only own one type of Shadofael banner so choose wisely! Level 1 banners can be purchased in the marketplace for 100B gold.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Each banner has 16 levels, and it's own set of shards that can be used to upgrade! Banner shards come in 4 rarities:
    • Common - used to upgrade banners from levels 1-5
    • Uncommon - used to upgrade banners to levels 6-10
    • Rare - used to upgrade banners to levels 11-15
    • Mythic - used to upgrade banners to level 16
    Players will only be able to exchange their shards in the Marketplace if their banner is able to use that shard as an upgrading material.

Currently, shards can only be found in War Baron's Boxes. These can be earned in the Free and Premium Battle Passes.

Keep an eye out for future updates on the Shadofael Banners - players will be able to continue upgrading their banners after the battle pass event and earn banner shards in additional ways!

Battle Pass: How It Works

Strange creatures prowl from the ruined lands, seeking innocent humans to devour... The Shadofael have found a way into our realm. We stand here between the Shadofael and countless innocent folk. We cannot falter!
    [​IMG]

There are three rotating daily quests which reward Shadofael Wings.
    There are weekly and 28-day (monthly) quests, which can be completed by doing 7 or 28 days of daily Shadofael quests, or other methods if you miss a day.

The battle passes will be running from August 5th, Noon Pacific until September 30th, Noon Pacific.

Free Battle Pass

The free pass will be free and available to all players. Collect Shadofael Wings by completing the daily, weekly, and monthly quests and earn some exclusive rewards!

Rewards include: Shadofael Skull Mask (stat item), Twin Blade of the Fae Realms (furniture), War Baron's Boxes
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Trader's Tokens, Health Crystals, Crux chest, and more!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Premium Battlepass

Want even more rewards? The premium pass can be unlocked by purchasing the Fallen Kingdoms Statuette in the marketplace for 200 NB. Collect Shadofael Wings by completing the daily, weekly, and monthly quests and earn even MORE exclusive rewards!

Rewards include: Dragonwing Kingdom Banner (furniture), Shadofael Scavenger (furniture),
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Even more Health Crystals, War Baron's Boxes, Golden Crux chest, and more!
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Yay!!! Thank you [ATA] 😍

Royalbreed, Tez and [ATA]Queens like this.
  3. Wait there is more than 1 ATA KAW dev?

Tez and [ATA]Queens like this.
  4. Woah

Tez and [ATA]Queens like this.
  5. All 3 banners have the same stats (2% in each stat). Is the difference only aesthetic, or do we have to guess on what the final stat distribution will be and hope we guess right? πŸ‘€

6. Literally says spy banner or whatever for the hawkdrop or smth

7. Also if you remember, the default banners had the same name...
    WAR = ATK..MONARCH = HYB...SPY = SPY

8. Who wouldve known 🀷😴

9. Praise be to the KaW-canon plague doctor

10. EPIC FUN! Woo hoo! Thank you, Great Apes in the Sky!

11. BannerπŸ”₯

12. Sure, but if I don't have to guess, I don't want to πŸ˜‚ plus, the exact balance may be an interesting choice factor, if knowing it is an option. I can wait and see (I think? I don't know if owning a banner affects drop ratios or if we'll get equal ratios of all banner parts from the boxes), but asking doesn't hurt either.

13. Thank you so much devs! Much needed!

14. Looks like those beings from Metroid that made Samus' suit. Baller πŸ€™πŸΌ

15. Looks fun. Does this mean banners are coming into the regular pool of rewards now?

Secondly, not sure if it’s just me, does the premium pass activate unique quest lines. I’m not sure if it has or hasn’t so I thought I’d ask

ken, Roro and -Kell_the_Cr0w_MaCHiNE- like this.
  16. Please for the love of god, do not make me click through 17 things just to see pass progress. We badly need QoL UI updates. We are begging u

Simone, Leyendah and Tez like this.