Journey through Mistbone Rise

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Journey through Mistbone Rise

[​IMG]

In the nick of time, you have spared Princess Carina from being consumed by the accursed Mask of Acrimanus. What's more, as the first surviving victim of Acrimanus, Princess Carina is the first to share information about the unnamed merchant who has been peddling the demon's artifacts.

The merchant's trail leads into the mountains of Mistbone Rise. Follow this lead and find a way to end the demon's machinations once and for all!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, August 4th until Wednesday, August 18th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Journey through Mistbone Rise will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Mistbone Peak Box, and Royal Mistbone Peak Box.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Forests in the northwest grow barren, tattered banners brandished over the horizon, the trees twisted and black…
    What new evil approaches? Prepare your armies, this new danger could be here by sunrise!

2. Another boring collection event? Nothing new. Always the same copy and paste event with no point.

3. How many times can we do the exact same event?

GB-Game_Unhinged-GB, Ajax and Passion like this.
  4. You mean and get free xstal and free equip? Boring but I’ll take it.

5. A new banner event please 🔥

greenyoyo90 likes this.
  6. 🤔🤔🤔

-Moon-, Lord2Gunz, -hippy- and 3 others like this.
  7. I'm glad we got another bear.... That makes like what 10 of them now? There are other animals other than bears and lions you know.

8. devs: make any change
    players: this is horrible

devs: dont make any changes
    players: why is everything always the same

9. Love your new ideas. You guys must work hard to come up with these completely different events everytime.

10. What change did they make?

11. They use the good ole copy and paste button

12. Makes perfect sense bro💯

Passion likes this.
  13. What was the survey all abt? You asked for a feedback on themes and if this is the result of the survey it’s shocking…

14. Forests in the northwest grow barren, tattered banners brandished over the horizon, the trees twisted and black…
    What new evil approaches? Prepare your armies, this new danger could be here by sunrise!

Just incase you missed it above twice 😂

15. HOLD UP

16. hopefully it just takes a minute to implement feedback. I have a decent feeling something is coming, especially due to the bottom part of the post.

-hippy- likes this.
  17. Great callout Bloody Hero.
    A lot of work goes into planning event art/themes can often take a while to pull together. This means it may be a while before we can incorporate any of the suggestions provided. And we will likely have to play with the ideas as everyone usually wants something a little bit different.

For those that asked, I don't know that a traffic cone or Star Wars will fit in with the lore. 🤦

GriMzZy_TDT, -Moon- and Thrawn like this.
  18. Kek

19. Im sure there are fanatics who appreciate the lord but then again not everything has to be cannon. I don’t recall the heckfire crossover ever being related to the kaw lore at all!