New Banner/Avatar Event Needed

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by renamed545, Jan 12, 2021.

1. It’s been a really long time since we have had the opportunity to receive new banners that have significant bonuses to our overall accounts. They weren’t given out in All Star Wars either as rewards. For returning players or even new players who currently play this game, will give them a fighting chance to be on an equal basis as well as mixing up the goal of events so much. So instead of just attaining equipment, we can get new banners too. Please support!

2. Support!! I started end of march 2020 and no banner events, no aqua&inferno events.. basicly nothing to catch up with people who played for a longer time unless you'd use every single trader token for aqua and inferno, but that still doesnt fix the banner problem

TiGeR-SharK likes this.
  3. Full support.

4. I highly support this

TiGeR-SharK likes this.
  5. Highly support

TiGeR-SharK likes this.
  6. I support this!

TiGeR-SharK likes this.
  7. Aqua/inferno event & banner event 💪

TiGeR-SharK likes this.
  8. support!

TiGeR-SharK likes this.
  9. Support!

TiGeR-SharK likes this.
  10. Full support 💯🔥

TiGeR-SharK and makku like this.
  11. We need this ASAP!💯

12. 😃i was just wondering about that last week. When would there be banner events...lol finally.

13. Further to the request for a banner event ! Who would like to see clan banners ? Let the Devs attempt to make something to show clan loyalty, a banner awarded to loyal clan players with our clan name proudly displayed with good states reflecting the strength of our clans !!!!

14. Excellent idea. Fully support

15. Support, would be cool to give new/returning players a chance catch up. Seeing as how I am a returning player I'd love to get back in the game.

16. Support. Come on devs. Give us banners.

17. Supportttt!!

18. Can't believe no one here wants a banner event. 😂😂😂😂

DeFi-Dr_Fauci likes this.