The Seaborne Kingdom

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Jun 16, 2021.

1. The Seaborne Kingdom

[​IMG]

You have now heard two tales of those whose lives were destroyed by the demonic influence of Acrimanus. Determined to stop a third tragedy, you follow the trail of the Unnamed Merchant to the Island Kingdom of Seriforma...

Though you are welcomed as a guest in Seriforma, your warnings fall on deaf ears...yet there are subtle signs that something may already be amiss. You must work swiftly to find any sources of demonic power before it is too late!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, June 16th until Wednesday, June 30th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Seaborne Kingdom will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Seriformi Box, and Royal Seriformi Box.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tenacious_Dragon and Thrawn like this.
  2. 👀

3. Same event every 2 weeks, boring

Mattyman55 and -Moon- like this.
  4. Same boring event. When will they listen to the community? Is it that hard to do a banner/Aqua event? Geez

5. You guys need to read the post more carefully .. If you didn’t have problems with reading comprehension, you’d see there’s exclusive furnishings this time.

6. Wow I hope I have a chance at some of these exclusive items

7. Honestly first set & T10 I’ve liked in about 1.5 years lmfao