The Last Stand of Renaullus

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, May 19, 2021.

1. Exac
    Exactly, 100% agree. If anything makes me want to quit playing kaw its these types of events. It wouldnt be so bad if your individual reward was kept individual and had clan part on side, atleast players in smaller clans could still get decent rewards. They could still have the top clan rewards that the clans that were able and wanted to compete for. Anyways, probably wasted words as usual but....maybe one day it will change!

2. IMAGINE THAT I WAS RIGHT SO PREDICTABLE

3. Only 10 clans in all of KaW are able to complete this event. Y’all are sad. Totally ignored the entire community and made an event for only the top 10 clans.

4. There deleting posts. They deleted mine and will delete yours. They don't care about anything unless it lines their pockets. Don't ever expect the servers to improve either. They're just milking profits without investing in getting what they can out of a dying game.

5. Our players are staying in clan and we are doing ok. Its nice getting rewarded for once for clan loyalty.

6. King of stl got it so right ....quelle surprise ....i am so sick of these so called clan loyalty events when in fact they are anything but ..... we have run a fair few premium ebs over this event 33 in the past 12 days ... and clan cant even hit 5m mark ....really???.. all this does is demoralise clans ....need to think again devs ...and get it sorted .....also have a rethink on your reward system ....2000 coins to get a conquerors key !!! Jeez ...really .... shame on u ....

7. NOSTRADAMUS

8. Clan loyalty events are terrible. Last day of event and not even all of the T10 clans on the LB have reached top reward, only about 6. Med size or small clan's don't have a chance. We all hate these events. Please stop it.

I_Nymeria_l and Apporina like this.
  9. Money grab event for devs. Nobody likes you and people are quitting your trash game.

10. I would like to make a suggestion to KAW. the CLAN EVENT was good but it was indeed VERY COSTY FOR REAL!!!. in my eyes i see that the top 1 clan have to pay out a lot of cash every day during that event either by paying online with credit cards, gift cards or by other means for getting nobs & xtals to stay @ top 1, while the top 2 clan have to do the same to get a lot of xtals to burn. So in order for most of us players in many clans to be loyal in clans & also to benefit & feel satisfied without spending this huge amount of money for just to get a few good permanent equipments & other things My suggestive idea is : make a FREE CLAN EVENT in which you set a certain GOAL for clans to reach. MAKE A 3 PARTS CLAN LEGEND WITH GOAL BARS. NEARING THE END OF THE EVENT CLANS WHO COMPLETELY REACH THAT 3RD GOAL IN CLAN LEGEND WOULD BE IN FAVOR OF RECEIVING THE FIRST PRIZE. It would also be very nice if you can include a CLAN LOYALTY TROPHY or ACHIEVEMENT in the prizes.:) set a goal for the clan to reach the same way as how you set a goal in the side legends for players to reach. Divide the clan legend into 3 parts with goal bars. players play free ebs n hit clan hall for their CLAN GOAL BARS TO GROW!!. . disable premium ebs like NK & HTR for that event so that everyone can work equally hard in their clans to reach the same goal. On clan leaderboard you must write for first to third Prize (top 10 clans) (top 50 clans) (top 100 clans) without writing the names of the clans so that ppl can stay in their clans & work together to reach their clan goal. this will also help to stop players from jumping from clan to clan. Why not give my idea a try??! Dear ATA team please think about itπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’» πŸ‘©β€πŸ’» πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” i hope my idea for a next new clan event sounds not stupid.πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£Thanks for reading & think about it..

IIIII_STAR_IIIIIII likes this.