Increase of aqua and inferno

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ThresheR-SharK, May 7, 2021.

1. .

#1 ThresheR-SharK, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    Player-1 likes this.
  2. I always want more elements, yeah.

Of note though, if a f2p player reaches the 60k event tier and opens all daily free boxes, you typically earn JUST enough trader tokens on average to buy enough aqua and inferno to enchant the eq that dropped from the event. It won't allow for much catch-up enchanting, but putting trade tokens towards elements instead of crestplates will allow you to at least keep up with new enchantments.

Royal chests and buying inferno every day can help with catch-up enchants, but it is very slow going unless you open lots of royals.

Player-1 likes this.
  3. Agreed

4. To Threaser , I couldnt agree more with Illlll__Elizabeth__lllll more , have your build handed to you on a plate, give no real value to the game nor just it give the player a chance to grow and learn the game ,I was hired as an allie when i wss a tiny poor build noob , still am a noob im many ways, but i can say without doubt that if it whernt for that hire as a noob by monkey i would not still be playing this game , he helped me with my build , thought me how to trade,thought me about allies , gave me furns and charms to help me a little along he is the kindest person if met in a long time , he gave up so much of his time to teach me about every aspect of the game not just tap tap tap , because that is not what this game is about , personally i think Monkey should be given some sort of reward forwhat he has done for this game and for the devs he is truly a gent and i couldnt thank him enough for what he has done for me and many others in this game , he gave me a love of this game , thought me how to war and win wars , helped me with my build provided me with knowledge and understanding so much so im completely hooked on this game and had almost deleted it just before i met him and he has become a personal friend of mine so devs if you are going to do anything please give MM--Monkey--of--Mayhem--MM a perment bonus or banner that shows what he has done for this game and for you as devs thank you Monkey for all you continue to do

5. Great post batman you hit the nail on the head, what a great and fitting reward the devs could do for monkey, a permanent bonus or banner would be a great thank you to him on their behalf aswell as ours, monkey has kept this game alive and fun to play, go on devs please give this man the rewards he so deserves

7. It is what it is little buddy. Trolls are gonna troll. sad to see you deleted this forum post tho.