Banner/Aqua/Inferno Event

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -Moon-, Mar 23, 2021.

1. As your primary reason is to bring more aqua inferno into the game to allow further ug of charms which In turn will fuel a further overloading of charmed accounts it makes little sense sorry no support

2. Support

-Moon- likes this.
  3. I completely disagree. Ur whole basis revolves around overloading charmed accounts but makes no sense. The accounts already have the charms earned and should be given the opportunity to upgrade them. The fact that kaw held aqua and inferno events in the past speaks for itself. The only reason they stopped is because the devs grew lazy.

ThEMoIsTONe likes this.
  4. Most want to fully enchant the good charms they have but without the aqua and inferno they can't , so the Devs flood the market with aqua inferno we will have a Flood of charmed accounts ! It's simple to understand

5. Market is already flooded bro. Some accounts out there with upward of 10t in charms. Enchanted only adds maybe 20% bonus cs to the base cs rate so realistically not a huge boost. I stand by my statement.

6. Can we at least up the max level of the banners that mats still drop for

7. Sheeport

-Moon- likes this.
  8. Banner event and aqua/inferno events are extremely essential...Devs...plzz make it happen 🔥

-Moon- likes this.
  9. ^

10. Support

-Moon- likes this.
  11. Support

-Moon- likes this.
  12. DRAGON BANNER EVENT PLEASE 🙏🏻

-Moon- likes this.
  13. Support

-Moon- likes this.
  14. Idc about aqua inferno. Bring back ways to earn bannersss!

-Moon- likes this.
  15. Bump again