πŸ‘‘ UPDATE - Earning NOBILITY just got better! πŸ‘‘

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Announcing...

The New & Improved Offerwall!

[​IMG]

Noble warriors of KAW!

We have heard your concerns and we have made some changes. We greatly appreciate all your feedback and patience while we worked on implementing this...we are very excited to announce that we have contracted a new provider for our Offerwall.

From now on, offers for free Nobility will be served by our new service provider, Tapjoy.

***In order for you to see this change, you will need to UPDATE YOUR APP. Note that it may take up to 48 hours for the update to become available in your region.***

IMPORTANT CHANGES

EXPIRATION:
    The NEW Offerwall should provide you with more details regarding your offer status: expiration date, etc. The offers should no longer expire without your knowledge.

REWARD:
    Your reward (Nobility) will now show up in your Rewards Inbox once they have been verified by Tapjoy and are available for you to collect. The offers will still need to be verified after you complete them, so please allow up to 48 hours for your reward to appear in your Rewards Inbox.

Finally, and MOST IMPORTANTLY...

SUPPORT:
    Should you require any assistance with ANY offers from the Offerwall, please reach out to Tapjoy's support via the Offerwall.

A very important reminder that we (ATA) still DO NOT provide support for the offers on the Offerwall. Any support requests MUST be directed at Tapjoy's support services ONLY. Please know that, while we are committed to assisting you with technical issues you may encounter in KAW, opening a Help ticket regarding any Offerwall requests would require offer verification information only Tapjoy controls and confirms.

Otherwise, we hope you'll enjoy working with our new service provider, Tapjoy! Safe to say, Tapjoy is very excited to be assisting and working with you all!

A Message from Tapjoy

For Tapjoy's Customer Service team please submit a support request via Tapjoy’s Offerwall, and select the offer you haven't received your reward for or have feedback on.

HOW TO:
    1) Tap the menu button (three horizontal lines) at the top left of the in-app Offerwall.
    2) Choose "Reward Status".
    3) You will see an option for "Rewarded" or "Not Rewarded". Tap "Not Rewarded".
    4) Select the offer that you haven't received your reward for.
    5) Scroll to the bottom and tap the β€œRequest Support” button.
    6) Complete the information and submit. A support ticket will be created that you can track from within this same menu.

Thank you for choosing Tapjoy, and for being the most important part of our business!
    [​IMG]

Additional Notes

1) If you happen to be working on an existing offer from the Fyber Offerwall during this transition, you should still receive your reward after you complete the offer. If not, please contact Fyber (customersupport@fyber.com) for further assistance as we are still unable to process any offer verifications for the offers there as well. Thank you for your cooperation.

2) iOS users, please be aware that Apple's policies restrict which types of offers an Offerwall provider such as Tapjoy can make available on their platform. Due to this, iOS users may have slightly fewer offers available at any given time than Android or Amazon users.

[​IMG]
    Earn that Nobility and FIGHT ON!

πŸ‘‘

Thrawn and 9 like this.
  2. Nobs nobs nobs! 🌚😁

Thrawn, [ATA]Queens and 9 like this.
  3. Woohoo excited to try this! 😊😊

[ATA]Queens and 9 like this.
  4. Tapjoy is so much better than Fyber, woot!

5. Thank god they worked on this and haven’t fixed any visual or connection bugs!

6. Link to tech support do not work for me, had 2 offers before update hit I was waiting on a submitted ticket. Data of progress was cleared πŸ€” still have 2 offers from updated wall the haven't worked properly. What's with the massive possible payout time I had one that said 66 days

7. Oh yeah brilliant legal limbo on offers kaw or tapjoy isn't responsible for a non reward payment! I'll call bullπŸ’© when I see it. Oh yeah bout to hit day three with no response from initial email to tapjoy 🀦 have also ran into malware on tapjoys redirects.

X-Brute-X likes this.
  8. Where are the war events!

9. Does anyone even care about this

10. I’m at least pleased to see that the countless gambling apps have been taken out of the equation. The offer wall is still not for me but this is better than it was in terms of social responisinility. That’s a crap phrase to pull out I know but sometimes it’s one worth uttering.

11. nice thank you πŸ˜€

12. lol it was never good

13. u know what i actually just read the first paragraph of this and i'm already gonna call u guys idiots. i literally said as soon as u partnered with fyber kyber whatever the hell idc i forgot about the name that they were terrible and tapjoy is levels ahead.

lol nice one guys

14. I looked, I'm not impressed!

ItalianFury23 likes this.
  15. I eat fyber sometimes when I wanna clear my bowels

16. Been waiting a week for my (paid) rewards, submitted a claim and have not heard back at all...

17. Claim came back, ineligible for rewards. Waste of money, don't bother putting any cash into Tapjoy rewards, they'll rip you off.

18. No thanks i dont want to buy no products, the other way of getting nobs was better then.

19. The best way of getting nobs is to buy direct from the market place either way u r still spending real money and u r more sure of getting yur nobs