The Other Side of the Walls

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Apr 7, 2021.

1. The Other Side of the Walls

As your forces battle unseen assailants on the ramparts of Barrenhigh stronghold, your spies are busy finding another way inside...

Spymaster Thanna and her agents must now infiltrate the fortress under the cover of your siege. If they succeed, they will provide a desperately needed opening for your soldiers' advance. But if they fail, they will soon find themselves stranded behind enemy lines!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, April 7th until Wednesday, April 21st at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Other Side of the Walls will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Vengaelian Siege Chest, and Royal Vengaelian Siege Chest.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  2. No banner event? Or aqua/inferno?

greenyoyo90, ThEMoIsTONe and Tez like this.
  3. Bzz bzz, bees are our friends

Please bless my luck so I can get that pigeon armor piece ๐Ÿ˜„

RM_CoIIective_RM likes this.

4. I bless you Knight Thrawn of the Moderator Circle๐Ÿ˜ด

5. A wise man once said "No support"