Banner/Aqua/Inferno Event

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -Moon-, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Support!! Banner events should be at least an annual thing IMO.

Apporina, -Moon- and Thrawn like this.
  2. As someone who uses all their trade tokens to buy elements:

Unless you open LOTS of royals, completing each event combined with buying 30 inferno per day is just a little more than you need to be able to enchant all your new eq pieces. I've been playing very, very slow enchantment catch-up since transmutation release. I think I get 0-4 "extra" pieces enchanted per event, typically.

Of course, royals can help sway that balance, but my pockets aren't deep enough for that, so I do what I can lol

-Moon- likes this.
  3. Good point!! Should be analyzed further to prevent more charm farm exploits tho

-Moon- likes this.
  4. Agree 110%

5. This is exactly what I was trying to get at! Thank you!

Thrawn likes this.
  6. Oh hey look at me finding the forums! Anyhow support for moon.

-Moon- likes this.
  7. Support

-Moon- likes this.
  8. Support ✨

-Moon- and I_Nymeria_l like this.
  9. Support!!!

Apporina and -Moon- like this.
  10. I support this 💯

-Moon- likes this.
  11. 1000000000% support !!

-Moon- likes this.
  12. Support

-Moon- likes this.
  13. All the support

-Moon- likes this.
  14. Support! It’s been forever

-Moon- likes this.
  15. We can all say support but the Devs need money from your xtals and a gold sink so they can keep milking this cow before they run out of spots to put new lands.

16. support + request for transmuting multiple items at once and insta upgrade to lvl 10 for a fixed price (just throwing a number like 100 each out there)

-Moon- likes this.
  17. Aqua needs to be treated as the same as inferno not over priced in market place! It fails the same and it takes the same amount so why so much more, 5 crystal really come on! You how much a player came make now on 1 crystal not worth it! Also where is our enchantment achievement??? Not a lame one either something where you fail less with every level it goes up with the last being like 80% or more less.

Apporina and Thrawn like this.
  18. Full support 💯

-Moon- likes this.
  19. Support

-Moon- likes this.
  20. Support

-Moon- likes this.