Weekend 2X Offerwall SALE & Promos!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 17, 2021.

1. For a limited time, we'll have some special weekend deals for you starting with an...

Offerwall SALE

[​IMG]
    We've collaborated with Fyber to bring you a 2x Offerwall Sale:

Start: March 19, 2021 @ 12PM (PST)
    End: March 22, 2021 @ 12PM (PST)

To take part in the sale, check: The Marketplace 👉Earn Free Nobility (tap Go)

See HERE for more information on Free Nobility Offers.

[​IMG]

PROMO

Additionally, from March 19th until March 22nd at noon PST, the following EBs will have 25% increased plunder:
    • The Netherking (will be available for the duration of the promo)
    • Hexavia the Ravenstorm
    • Zelgarad the Accursed
    • Haunting: The Escape
    • Revenge of the Warbeasts
    [​IMG]

👑

#1 [ATA]Queens, Mar 17, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    Thrawn likes this.
  2. Oracle huh?...pffft

3. Is it time for the devs to trade up for new Ferrari’s again? 🌝

WoV_Gaea_VoW likes this.
  4. Well placed gifs. 10/10 đŸ€Œ

Simone and [ATA]Queens like this.
  5. What’s the point in giving X2 when most of the links don’t work?

Lysiteles_Livius likes this.
  6. Feel free to open a Help ticket with us so we can dive into this a bit more with you. Thanks Devin!

Simone and Thrawn like this.
  7. Oh, here I thought it would be X2 Nobility on purchases from the Oracle. I'll pass on those free offers because it's not exactly free. đŸ˜±

Exiled_ likes this.
  8. So many links with gambling site! Personally I don’t think it’s a very cool or responsible stance but that’s just me.
    Would be nice to see a little more class or thought involved with these kind of partnerships. But again, that’s just me.

Mott and Exiled_ like this.
  9. Link not working & I can’t see any offers in the oracle what’s happening ????

10. Wasting my time in searching. Where is it?. There is nothing in oracle except old market👊

11. How strange đŸ€” The more info link is working when I test. Feel free to open a Help ticket MOMudd3 so we can investigate further. Also, thanks for the feedback; while we meant it as The Oracle (the character) bringing you a little something special this weekend, we understand the confusion.

For anyone wondering, the 2x Offerwall Sale can be found in The Marketplace 👉Earn Free Nobility (tap Go). Hope this helps!

12. 0/4 with those "free" nobility offers so ur really offering us nothing but time wasted doing surveys that don't work or playing other games that mean nothing

_B_U_G_W_U_G_G_E_R_ likes this.
  13. Just bought 200 NOBS, because I thought there was some kind of double offer. What a chump....I guess their promo announcement worked.

14. I've opened tickets numerous times over the years about completed offers and not receiving credits and devs say they can't help. Convenient you can help with broken links during a promo. Or so you say.

xVx-Ryker-xVx likes this.
  15. I'm currently awaiting credits for three completed offers. It's proven to be a waste to open a ticket. Think I'll ever get the credits? Maybe for one.

16. So I am locked out of the help line and I bought the nobility and xtals but can't find the sword. Any help please

17. So now it's up to four completed offers and no reward. This is exactly why no one has any respect for the devs. You push a promotion, then there are issues and you do absolutely nothing to help your players.

18. I gave up on the offer wall long ago, unless its something i really use like dog food from chewy. Devs have zero control over what fyber does, regardless what they say. If your reward arrives on tues after promo ends, what's the point. Some dont arrive at all.

Thrawn likes this.
  19. Why didn't someone with sense just have a 50% off nobility sale? Seems like a intended misdirection from game on purpose. Why not go for 100% of purchases instead of a small percentage from the directive link in offer wall.

20. Made almost 4k nobs off the promo, and started then aborted probably around 6-8k worth of impossible, broken, or probably-scam links. Finished the last one a few days ago while considering that I probably could have worked two hours of overtime and just bought that particular reward worth of nobs outright instead, but decided I'd ignore that fact in favor of my already-sunk time costs.

Not a bad haul overall, optionally used maybe $15 total of free google play credit to ensure completion. Ignoring fyber for most of the period between promos seems to give me a shot at completing at least a few of em each promo round lol.

Fyber has never been my first choice, but at least I'm lucky enough to have enough offers available to choose a few achievable ones from.