Player Appreciation Promo!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, Jan 15, 2021.

1. A player appreciation promo only for those who can afford it...this hurts my poor f2p feelings 😔

2. I don’t even want to get out of bed for 25%.🙃🙃 Also why disguise a money grab as a player appreciation event?

ironmikeli and LMABAO like this.
  3. It would have been cool to lower the price of premium items like seals, for Player Appreciation. Like 39 nobs per seal like you've done in the past for other promos. I guess a medal works though. 🧞‍♀️

4. We would appreciate it more if you sorted the glitches out! and war maybe!

5. What’s the medal for? Is it just an accomplishment or can it be used as an item? 🤔

6. Kinda lame but it is what it is

7. I feel appreciated... it could have been a 10% promo and a silver medal 😂

8. If you owned a business would you cater to people actually spending money supporting your business or cater to the window shoppers who do nothing to help your bottom line ?

Simple economics

9. I'd say it takes all players, I mean kaw would'nt be where it is without all the diverse clans, so why not show appreciation by running a promo that benefits all players? Otherwise just call it a premium eb promo like usual!

10. The reason I have played KaW for so long (almost 10 years) is because of the interaction within the KaW community of players. I’ve spent money at times and at other leaner times not. I’ve made friends, made enamies and contributed a lot to this game by staying with it and getting involved because without the interaction within the community this wouldn’t even be a game. It would be just tapping a button, and that’s pretty rubbish when you think about it. I have no problem with premium ebs or promotions. But come on, don’t patronise the players with BS stuff like this appreciation medal. Just call it what it is - a low value promo. We all get that and we all accept that.

NHL likes this.
  11. Bleh.... was going to post something like "YA-Bernie-FI is not amused" with the Bernie meme but can't figure out how to edit post now (new forum format).....

Pssssh

Thrawn likes this.